• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

I always been more fan of players like Müller, Totti, Ivanovic, Ronaldo, Robben, Persie, etc... And no I'm not saying they are the same type of player... Just not those silky ballerinas...

Probably the only silky player I really like is Modric.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Had we paid £60M it'd still be a great deal.

What a man. What a player.

This is still one of the best goals I've seen in a high stakes game;
bN2PHm4.gif
To win El Classico also.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I always been more fan of players like Müller, Totti, Ivanovic, Ronaldo, Robben, Persie, etc... And no I'm not saying they are the same type of player... Just not those silky ballerinas...

Probably the only silky player I really like is Modric.

I'd say those I highlighted are silky. Van Judas was simply poetic at times for us. Ronaldo and Muller are more 'brute' like, ruthless efficiency.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Sanchez is a weird player, I mean he breaks our play 90% of the time, but he's just so productive.

You then have an Hazard, beautiful footballer but lacks the consistency, effort, productivity, desire etc of Sanchez.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I fancy Walcott to score tomorrow. He was close vs Spuds and he should be in good shape now having missed a few games. Having Alexis fit is so important, he's such a great player and has really settled into his striker role. Özil will be fully recharged and ready for battle. Bring it on and lets hope all 3 score.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Sanchez is a weird player, I mean he breaks our play 90% of the time, but he's just so productive.

You then have an Hazard, beautiful footballer but lacks the consistency, effort, productivity, desire etc of Sanchez.
You have a way with words my friend. You deserve better than this ****hole.

maltrain

"I get on the best with Özil. I enjoy playing with everyone but I get on even better with him. We don’t need to say anything to each other, it just takes a glance".

“Having a player like Özil in midfield and doing one-twos with him is fantastic because he is a quality player going forward. He helps me and also makes me improve.”

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...head-of-manchester-united-clash-a3399141.html

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Been a nice change from the usual BS we're used to up top, but he's not a CF.

Hasn't been dangerous enough himself, doesn't make enough runs in behind, comes back far too deep, which is extremly annoying most of the time given his questionable decision making.

Auba next summer needed.

9jagooner

At least people can now see Alexis is human. He needs rest like every other player, no matter how much he wants to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom