• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Guys i think alexis is gay.
Gay for football... Remember this story?

Alexis Sanchez really wanted to perform well for his new club, so he could not provide what Grassi needed in the bedroom. Apparently, he was saving his energy for the games upcoming. So basically, he broke up with her over the simple fact that he couldn’t have sex with her, says the La Cuarta.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1692629/ar...riend-because-he-cant-perform-in-the-bedroom/

SYS

Can we get back to talking about how amazing and likeable he is.
200_s.gif

SYS

Wenger

“He has developed very well as a centre forward because he has found a good mixture between coming short and going in behind,” Wenger said. “He has more freedom as well and he takes advantage of his short technique in the middle much more.

“I always saw that in Alexis and I must honestly say that when I played him there last year or two years ago I was wrong. The times I tried him through the middle were not convincing and I even remember against Everton I changed it at half-time.

“Sometimes when you have too many players you cannot attempt something which isn’t immediately conclusive because you’re under pressure. If it doesn’t work in one or two games and you have a top player on the bench, you’re tempted to change it very early.

“However, this year it clicked very early in the season because he took advantage of the fact Olivier Giroud was not here and not ready, so I was able to give him a run of games and he’s accepted that role very well.”

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

His through balls are so sexy. He has no points on the board but he was pivotal in two goals today. He's carrying us on his shoulders.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

He really is turning into our Messi (obvious not on the same level) but the way he plays just reminds me of Lionel so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom