• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Angers SCO v Arsenal | July 31 | KO: 18:30 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Sure. Preseason game filled with youngsters, but this is bum football at its worst. I'm so unimpressed by Emery's go-to style of play.

Just look at the zero options in the middle of the pitch. No one comes deep to receive it from the hapless Guendouzi and Burton.

That, I assure you, is by design.

Wengysaurus

Amazing hard hard it seems to get a solid defensive structure sorted out. We always look sloppy, and it feel's like a lapse in concentration is around the corner. Only a friendly though, so can't go overboard.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I see fans are already turning on Medley after his first game as a CB in the preseason. Fans also want to promote youngsters? Very confusing.
I've been saying he isn't quite ready for a while tbh. Don't mind seeing him instead of Mustafi and he has improved a lot but still.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I love the way Robbie Burton plays, bit of an unsung hero this pre season.

Also, Martinelli is such an exciting player. I love his instinct just to get forward and try make something happen.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sure. Preseason game filled with youngsters, but this is bum football at its worst. I'm so unimpressed by Emery's go-to style of play.

Just look at the zero options in the middle of the pitch. No one comes deep to receive it from the hapless Guendouzi and Burton.

That's you called pre-season our football looked amazing and good against fiorentina and real Madrid and against lyon at 1st half

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I jinxed Matteo. Started well but faded. I honestly believe thst he needs to stay on foot more and be more aggressive in duels if he wants to become a top player.

Keplaz

This is to be expected given the team he picked. I think he's trying to see who from the yute will be ready for the big time next season.

Martinelli very impressive. And I don't think Medley should be partnered with Mustafi. Picking up his bad habits.

Wengysaurus

Emery relies so much on his fullbacks to be the main creators, need to find other ways of creating chances and looking dangerous.

dbig

Agree. We look bereft of ideas on how to move the ball out of our own half.

Angers look a much more coherent side both in attack and defense.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I've been saying he isn't quite ready for a while tbh. Don't mind seeing him instead of Mustafi and he has improved a lot but still.

I see but the same things will happen to much better talents than him. We want youngsters, we get them, we scrutinize them, they lose confidence, and the circle goes on...

ASIF

Created absolutely fckall in the 1st half.That Adelaide kid looks special wish we had him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom