• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal on FFP Watchlist

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

So you don't sign Vieira for 35M to don't play him and use the money on a key position and instead you use your current player ESR on the role.
Vieira's wages and transfer payment installments were likely totally different to those more expensive players. Vieira didn't have a pre-season and has only got to bench recently.

We want two players for each position, and Vieira is Ødegaard's rotation. Currently ESR is Martinelli's rotation.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Vieira's wages and transfer payment installments were likely totally different to those more expensive players. Vieira didn't have a pre-season and has only got to bench recently.

We want two players for each position, and Vieira is Ødegaard's rotation. Currently ESR is Martinelli's rotation.
ESR played as Ødegaard sub the minutes he has played this season. But yes, keep defending everything Arteta does, makes no mistakes. He probably is perfection in the form o a man and he is going to be the most awesome manager in history of football. Happy?

drippin

ESR played as Ødegaard sub the minutes he has played this season. But yes, keep defending everything Arteta does, makes no mistakes. He probably is perfection in the form o a man and he is going to be the most awesome manager in history of football. Happy?
You're really something in arguments, making all the possible mistakes. It's of no use talking to you, but I have said what I have wanted.

yorch44

You're really something in arguments, making all the possible mistakes. It's of no use talking to you, but I have said what I have wanted.
Man you are the one not using an argument at this point and going directly to discard my words. Ad Hominen fallacy.

drippin

Man you are the one not using an argument at this point and going directly to discard my words. Ad Hominen fallacy.
You in the earlier message accused me of always defending Arteta and saying he makes no mistakes. This is a lie, but you accused me of lying already too.

Now you accuse me of ad hominem, when you have done it twice to me in a short time, only when I show some facts and thinking regarding AMN and Vieira.

yorch44

You in the earlier message accused me of always defending Arteta and saying he makes no mistakes. This is a lie, but you accused me of lying already too.

Now you accuse me of ad hominem, when you have done it twice to me in a short time, only when I show some facts and thinking regarding AMN and Vieira.
You were lying saying he didn't bloc a move which he did. Not an attack but an affirmation. It's different.
Like I a trial, you can say someone is lying about something and you prove it... There were offers from Wolves and AMN wanted to leave and Arteta said no. He played him match, he got MotM and we never saw him again.

drippin

You were lying saying he didn't bloc a move which he did. Not an attack but an affirmation. It's different.
I said he didn't block his move last January, when you suggested he would somehow block his move now. And then you accused me of lying.

Look in the mirror man, you see projections all over. :lol:

And learn how to argue/debate.

He didn't block his move last January either when we were short, but loaned him instantly.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom