• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Season 23/24 expectations

Arsenal Season 23/24 expectations, what do you expect this season?

• 1) Title

Votes: 41 37.6%
  • 2) Double

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • 3) Cup win

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • 4) Cup win+ Top 4/5 depending on coeffiecient

Votes: 20 18.3%
  • 5) Top 4/5

Votes: 12 11.0%
  • 6) Deep CL run and cup win+Top 4/5 depending on coeffiecient.

Votes: 34 31.2%

• Total voters

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Actually thinking that winning the CL right now might be easier and more realistic given the state of non-PL top clubs and City's dominance in the league.

In most other league seasons your performance against the other top teams didn't matter as much but when you can only afford to lose 4-5 games in a season you have to be capable of beating City in a heads up both home and away.

I think we might be now, but if we lose home and away again we have to be flawless in the other 36 games which is basically impossible.

asukru

Established Member

The dream is the CL and I would even accept it if we finished top 5.

However,

Realistically I believe we should have 3 different targets depending on circumstances:
- CL Semi-finals with a top 4 finish
- CL quarter-finals with a top 4 finish and a FA cup
- PL winners with a R16 in the CL and either a FA cup or a deep run in the FA cup

North_Bank_Gooner

Commander of the Coneboy Brigade
I can see big improvements with Liverpool, manure and chavs going into next season, they all can't be as **** as they were last season.
Our form towards the end of last season was alarming so hopelly doesn't carry into the new season.
Arteta is a fraud so likely outcome is outside the top 4 by Xmas

Sulosky

For me, the Premier League is the most important. To win it, we have to put everything into play. It would be nice to be successful in the Cups, but even in the Champions League there has to be recycling, except maybe at the very end.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Voted 6, but top 4/5 isn't good enough.

We came second by landslide, if we finish third or fourth next season that wouldn't be very good.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Here are my lineups in general for this season coming,

Ramsdale

White Saliba Gabriel Zinchenco

Rice

Ødegaard Havertz

Saka GJ Martinelli.

Turner

Tomiyasu Timber Kiwior Tierney

El Neny/Jorginho, Partey

Nelson/Pepe, ESR, Trossard

Nketiah.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Forgot we are in the CL hope i remember it when we play, HUGE been such a long time!

Mohamed7

I believe anything less than a title challenge, FA Cup Semi final, and UCL quarter final will be disappointing. I am much more confident in the league trophy than the cups simply because of how offensive and open we play. You can’t be this aggressive in knock-out football and Arteta refuses to be cautious in tough, deciding matches.

We have to aim to get 95 points in the league to win. That’s what it will take. Get 11 points than we did last season. I am sure there were some silly points we dropped like Southampton home and away, Brentford, WHU, Forest, and City at home.

In the UCL after group stages, I would more inclined to go with both Rice and TP5 in double pivot to secure us. We have more than enough in attack to get goals. But Arteta won’t and we will end up getting knocked out in the 16.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Arsenal has team to win both EPL and UCL, it will? Not sure. I think Arsenal's squad will peak more between 2025 and 2029, mentally especially, best chance there. It should be a good season tho, entering the golden years.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
The team has players that says we should finish second. But i want a trophy bigger than Caribou cup. And to win a knockout tie in CL. We have the players capable of toppling City. Or at least we are most likely. My one caveat is if we collapse for a third straight year into even 2nd; then Arteta should be fired.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom