• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v Blackburn | EPL | 14/03/09 3pm

Anzac

Established Member
ibby said:
By the players? Many. By the fans? Bendtner runs him close.

I'd suppose that Gallas, Ade, Bendtner & Eboue would be our list of least liked, and Ade would also make the list of most liked. With the former 3 I can see some redeaming features/potential, but not for LeClown....... :twisted:

Legend#1

Established Member
I think what Eboue has done is very admirable, doing his best to turn the fans opinions, and he's done very well so far, playing better, scoring goals and at Emirates on Sat, myself, and a lot of Gooners around him gave him a huge cheer when he came on.

He's turning a negative into a positive, and I respect that.

hesham

Established Member
Clrnc said:
Actually he might really have lost balanced. Theres really no valid reason why he fell. Maybe he looked behind at Sagna and tripped over himself.

I think analysing the replays close he might have just clip his heels a little. Can't really see it

He could have lost his balance or he could have tripped himself up. Its hard to tell, but what makes him a cheat is that he was asking for a pen when he new there was no contact at all.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom