• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v Cardiff [FA Cup; Monday 16 Feb 19:45 :Setanta]

DC Gunner

Established Member
beck said:
DC Gunner said:
General said:
I saw a replay on ITV and it looked like there was a shoe and a mobile phone chucked from the stands. There was always bound to be one or two idiots.
Yah, I saw the shoe part and was :lol:

---
It is amazing that few people called Bendtner a donkey because those were my exact shouts at him yesterday, in more than one occasion but especially that blunder of a miss :|
i take it you were in washington and not at the ground coz where i was sitting people were pretty happy that for the first time in my memory which stretches back to the dark ages we had killed off a game and beaten a cardiff side by more than one goal. i guess it didnt transfer, sorry we must really try harder
I know what you mean, but what can I do :p

beck

Established Member
---
It is amazing that few people called Bendtner a donkey because those were my exact shouts at him yesterday, in more than one occasion but especially that blunder of a miss :|[/quote]
i take it you were in washington and not at the ground coz where i was sitting people were pretty happy that for the first time in my memory which stretches back to the dark ages we had killed off a game and beaten a cardiff side by more than one goal. i guess it didnt transfer, sorry we must really try harder[/quote]I know what you mean, but what can I do :p[/quote]
get yourself over when you can mate bendtner did a lot of dragging out of position which the support was able to exploit.the couple of missed chances grab the headlines but i think this was one of niks most inteligent games in an arsenal shirt. i don,t like the donkey comment and since the turn of the year the comments about him and his boots have stopped.i suppose it will turn to ade now but i don,t see why we feel the need to scapegoat.lets just enjoy the fact that we have options now and players to come in if somethings not working.that is the essence of the squad.tickets on the exchange for sunderland.as mr sinatra says jump on a big bird and fly.would love to see you

DC Gunner

Established Member
beck said:
get yourself over when you can mate bendtner did a lot of dragging out of position which the support was able to exploit.the couple of missed chances grab the headlines but i think this was one of niks most inteligent games in an arsenal shirt. i don,t like the donkey comment and since the turn of the year the comments about him and his boots have stopped.i suppose it will turn to ade now but i don,t see why we feel the need to scapegoat.lets just enjoy the fact that we have options now and players to come in if somethings not working.that is the essence of the squad.tickets on the exchange for sunderland.as mr sinatra says jump on a big bird and fly.would love to see you
I will come one day, I haven't been to London in 25 years, so I am due :lol:

I think I can see where you are coming from, but I only mentioned what happened during the match.

I happen to think that He and Ade get more name calling directed @ them than many players "like someone who instead of being crucified, gets called UNLUCKY that his mistakes led to goals against us".

I Still think one of our problems is Denilson and Song being in the same lineup together, I am willing to cut them both some slack until August 2009, after then, show up or shut up for both, and this is not scapegoating, this is what I see, I don't come over here to be negative about our players or wishing them to fail so I can self-verify.

raidersoftheark

Established Member
Pretty great game. We finally looked like Arsenal again. Of course, I'm delighted for Edu. It looked like he was never out. Also thought Nasri and Vela were great. Nasri especially is beginning to look like a real Arsenal player in the making for me.

Bendy played real well, and it wouldn't surprise me if Wenger considers him an Ade replacement come this summer. Also thought that Gibbs was great. I'm not sure what all the fuss is regarding his position, to be honest. He looks a natural LB to me.

banduan

Established Member
kamikaze80 said:
good win, i liked bischoff's style of play when he came on. very efficient, minimal touches of the ball. dare i say, pires-like. in other words, the total opposite of nasri aka dribbly mcdribblerson.

Nice to have a mix tho innit

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom