• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v Man U CL 2nd Leg May 05, 2009, 19:45

Nela

Established Member
At least one of Ade and Bendtner will start. Wenger, relies on them to help us add height and defend set pieces. This also, constantly affects his substitutions. Eduardo would have never come on for Ade yesterday if Bendtner wasn't already on the pitch.

If we're going to play two strikers, and one is going to be Eduardo, then Bendtner-Eduardo may be the better option. We've never really seen an RvP-Eduardo partnership so that would be a risk(and like I said one of Ade or Bendtner will play).

I'd go with Bendtner-Eduardo. A partnership we know works. Bendtner works more for the team lately than Ade, and will be able to use his link play to get a functioning attack(he's also quite good at getting good balls for Theo to work with on the wing).

henry79

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/toure-we-can-beat-any-team-at-emirates" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... t-emirates</a>.

why cant toure just shut up he first said that manu are scared of us now he is saying that we can beat any team at emirates, not if the attitude is wrong hull city comes to mind.

The players should just get on with it and come up bull sh*t like that.

atmosphere

henry79 said:
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/Touré-we-can-beat-any-team-at-emirates.

why cant Touré just shut up he first said that manu are scared of us now he is saying that we can beat any team at emirates, not if the attitude is wrong hull city comes to mind.

The players should just get on with it and come up bull sh*t like that.

One last time:

TOURE DID NOT SAY THAT MAN UTD ARE SCARED OF US.

Got it?

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Atmosphere you know most people only read the headlines these days. Even in this latest article he goes on to qualify his statements quite a bit.

I just watched Wenger's post-match conference; he seems rather confident doesn't he?

atmosphere

Maybe Wenger is happy because he still has his balloon. Unlike Fergie:
2qbhezs.jpg

Lord Dula

Established Member
-----------------Almunia

Sagna--------Toure------Gallas-------Clichy

----------------------Gilberto

Rosicky------------Cesc--------------Hleb

------------Arshavin

-----------------------Henry

Ok so it's a nostalgic formation post of sub lobby standard. But I enjoyed it atleast!

outlaw_member

Established Member
At least their is one positive from yesterdays game. The objective is straight as an arrow. We have to attack and win the game.

Unforgiven

Established Member
The positive side from loosing 1-0 on the first leg is that the players will know soon as the whistle blows they need to score against united. If it was a 0-0 then I could see us sitting back at times.

Cmon Arsenal.

Feanor

Established Member
Gibbs played very well yesterday, he was one of the few bright, actually most of our defenders played far better.

kamikaze80

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
-----------------Almunia

Sagna--------Touré------Gallas-------Clichy

------------Arshavin

Ok so it's a nostalgic formation post of sub lobby standard. But I enjoyed it atleast!
:(

A_Gooner_Matata

Established Member
kamikaze80 said:
Lord Dula said:
-----------------Almunia

Sagna--------Touré------Gallas-------Clichy

------------Arshavin

:(

Meh, if we're being nostalgic, give me Pires over Rosicky and Vieira in the middle and a touch of Brady on the left...one day we'll look back at Arshavin and Cesc and sigh...we've got plenty to be grateful for.

the dawn raids

Established Member
were going to have to play at twice or even three times the level of last night. im not really sure the squad well have at our disposal will be able to do that, but stranger things have happened i suppose.

granted for the occasion the level we were at last night was pathetically low.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Seeing how Gibbs pawned Ronaldo. Really brilliant for an 18 year old

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom