• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v Portsmouth Match Ratings

GaelForce22

Established Member
Almunia 6 - Don't remember him touching the ball.

Sagna 7 - Had little to do.
Gallas 8 - Had little to do in defence, saved our bacon again with the goal.
Silvestre 7 - Had little to do in defence, nearly saved our bacon with a goal.
Clichy 7 - Had little to do.

Eboue 6 - A couple of good balls to Adebayor in the first half aside he was anonymous.
Denilson 6 - Typical Denilson performance. He does the simple things well and keeps the ball but very rarely creates chances. Saying that he set up the goal today from a free kick.
Diaby 7 - Showed his potential in the first half, quietened down in the second as he got tired.
Nasri 8 - Excellent. The bright spark in our side.

Bendtner 6 - Played some decent passes but struggled to get involved in three different positions. Still out of confidence and form.
Adebayor 6 - Worked hard but his missed chance could have cost us big time today. Linked up play well though.

Subs: Vela 7 - Looked a threat down the left as he gave us something different.
Ramsey 6 - Did well while he was on.

True Gooner

Established Member
Almunia - 6. Not tested

Sagna - 7
Silvestre - 7
Gallas - 7 + 1
Clichy - 7

Eboue - 6
Denilson - 7
Diaby - 6.5
Nasri - 7.5

Adebayor - 5
Bendtner - 5

Subs -
Vela - 6.5
Ramsey - 6.5

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Almunia - 6
Sagna - 6
Gallas - 7
Silverstre - 6
Clichy - 6
Eboue - 5
Denilson - 5 - wtf was he before Gallas' goal?
Nasri - 6
Diaby - 7
Bendtner - 6 - very tempting to give him a 5
Adebayor - 6

Vela - 6
Ramsey - 7 - looked he knows positional defending better than Denilson

ricky1985

Established Member
GaelForce22 said:
Almunia 6 - Don't remember him touching the ball.

Sagna 7 - Had little to do.
Gallas 8 - Had little to do in defence, saved our bacon again with the goal.
Silvestre 7 - Had little to do in defence, nearly saved our bacon with a goal.
Clichy 7 - Had little to do.

Eboue 6 - A couple of good balls to Adebayor in the first half aside he was anonymous.
Denilson 6 - Typical Denilson performance. He does the simple things well and keeps the ball but very rarely creates chances. Saying that he set up the goal today from a free kick.
Diaby 7 - Showed his potential in the first half, quietened down in the second as he got tired.
Nasri 8 - Excellent. The bright spark in our side.

Bendtner 6 - Played some decent passes but struggled to get involved in three different positions. Still out of confidence and form.
Adebayor 6 - Worked hard but his missed chance could have cost us big time today. Linked up play well though.

Subs: Vela 7 - Looked a threat down the left as he gave us something different.
Ramsey 6 - Did well while he was on.

I'd go with that. Diaby was awesome in the first half. There was one point where on my crappy thread he looked exactly like Patrick Vieira, when holding off a Pompey player.
Bendtner was terrible for 70 minutes and then was a lot btter in the remaining time.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
thegame24 said:
seriously, would you shut the f*ck up thegame? everyone is entitled to their opinions without you acting like a f*ing arsehole every time he posts.. he was right, you really are following him in threads just saying something to him every time he posts..

how about YOU grow up a little.

thegame24

Established Member
wtf are you talking about, am i the only one thats told him to grow up?

As for follwing hes the one that follows me when i make a pro gallas comment

qs

Established Member
Almunia - 5

Sagna - 6
Silvestre - 6
Gallas - 7
Clichy - 6

Eboue - 5
Denilson - 7
Diaby - 6
Nasri - 7

Adebayor - 5
Bendtner - 7

Subs -
Vela - 7
Ramsey - 5

thegame24

Established Member
USArsenal said:
thegame24 said:
seriously, would you shut the f*ck up thegame? everyone is entitled to their opinions without you acting like a f*ing arsehole every time he posts.. he was right, you really are following him in threads just saying something to him every time he posts..

and as for it being an opinion, you know tahts a crock of ****.

He could ahve scored a hatrick and still would have given him 6.

Like i said i hate it when good players get abuse for no reason

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
thegame24 said:
wtf are you talking about, am i the only one thats told him to grow up?

As for follwing hes the one that follows me when i make a pro gallas comment
and yet, when he posts something that had nothing to do with "following you", you follow him up with a snide remark... and from what i have seen, you are always the one to make a personal comment like calling people dumb tw*ts, idiots, etc...

qs

Established Member
GaelForce22 said:

I think its a bit unfair to say Denilson doesn't create chances. In the league he has 5 assists and 3 goals this season. He's had bad games but I don't think a lack of creativity is an issue for him. A lack of consistency is, whether thats his own short coming or a by-product of being moved around so much and rarely into his proper position is another question. He didn't get forward much today into the areas where he can create but thats more down to the position Wenger had him in and he still managed to get the assists for our only goal.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
thegame24 said:
well, at least he was given an above average rating, which is more than apparently you expect of him

Shredder

Almunia - 5 - Doesn't inspire confidence right now, poor communication
Sagna - 6 - Quiet game
Gallas - 7 - Nice goal, otherwise quiet
Silverstre - 6 - Slower than an oil tanker, but was mostly in position
Clichy - 6 - Like Sagna, not really tested today. His crossing is still shocking after all these years
Eboue - 6 - No real mistakes, but no real contributions either
Denilson - 6 - Kept the ball rolling, but didn't impose himself enough
Nasri - 7 - Had a nice creative game, although he fluffed his share of shots
Diaby - 7 - Not bad at all, made things happen. Still runs into too many dead ends.
Bendtner - 6 - Mediocre first, battling second. Decent.
Adebayor - 6 - Probably had a better game than Bendtner, but he should have scored.

All in all, a very average performance.

thegame24

Established Member
USArsenal said:
thegame24 said:
well, at least he was given an above average rating, which is more than apparently you expect of him

You have lost the plot me thinks.

Are you confusing him with klaus?

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
nope, i havent.. you just said he could have scored a hat-trick and SimplyFabregas still would have given him a 6.. i said "at least Gallas was given an above-average rating by SimplyFabregas, as you expect him to not give Gallas such a rating"...

thought my response was self-explanatory (?) isnt that who we were referring to?

SimplyFabregas

Established Member
Arsène Wenger - 3 - Why no Van Persie even off the bench when we need a goal?, why play with such negative tactics at home with the 4-5-1?, why does Denilson never get taken off?, why is Bendtner getting minutes ahead of Vela?, why would you play Eboue, Denilson or Diaby on the wings ahead of Vela?, why do you refuse to give Wilshere any minutes?

thegame24

Established Member
You said i fllow him everywhere, tahts what klaus said not simplyfabregas.

My point is simplyfabs was following me a lot when i mentioned gallas and as for only critcising me for saying he should grow up just siums up the moderation on this board, look in the match thread and this thread to see im not the only one who said this.

he gave him an equal rating to all the other defenders which is a damn joke considfering HE WON US THE GAME.

he didnt even bother to use his name how disrespectful can you get, are you even a gooner?

and once again i have to say i HATE IT when quality players get abused so casually.

As a mod you should fix up look sharp

TomasCR

Established Member
I´m going to follow someone too, it looks like a funny game.

Didn´t we actually win the game? Cool it...

Endris

USArsenal said:
thegame24 said:

Could say the same about you an thegame while you apparently approve of Klauswhatshisname insulting him everytime he does not worship the ground he walks on. :roll:

nazo

Established Member
Almunia - 5 (his distribution of the ball is awful and he had nothing to do all game)

Sagna - 6
Silvestre - 6
Gallas - 7
Clichy - 6

Eboue - 5
Denilson - 6
Diaby - 6.5
Nasri - 6.5

Adebayor - 5
Bendtner - 5

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom