• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v West Ham Match Ratings

qs

Established Member
progman07 said:
qs said:
Nasri 8 best player in a red jersey. Moved through 3 positions and still managed to remain our brightest, most creative and most exciting player.

Considering we created nothing, and had no chances apart from a Touré shot, a Diaby header and 1-2 half-chances, I don't see how he was our most creative player, and how he deserves a 8. :?

We had alot of chances

Classy_Gunner

He deserved an 8 because he was only one working his socks of to create soemthings and he did a few times in the first half after over lapping Neil a few times with speed. We didnt craete but we seemed like creating an opening but the W.Ham defenders were good and our finishing was not that good .

outlaw_member

Established Member
qs said:
How? He was unbelievably bad. He was so lazy and uncommitted. I think I'll look back on this as the game I finally came to want rid of Bendtner forever.

Ade missed some chances he should have scored but he worked hard before he took a knock in the last 10-15 minutes. Bendtner wasn't even trying.

Eboue was out worst, closely followed by Bendtner. Theres a good reason it was those 2 the crowd were wanting off the pitch.

I thought Bendtner provided the drive and urgency to our attack, which happens to contradict with your notion of him being lazy. So we'll have to agree to disagree, seeing that our opinions are polar opposites.:wink:

qs

Established Member
Well if you think Bendtner adds "drive" to anything all I can say is maybe you need a break from the drugs. ;)

Yesterday he was by far the laziest player on the pitch in red and white.

outlaw_member

Established Member
Bendtner has added aggression into his game in recent weeks. He doesn't stroll around with arrogance anymore, infact it's like Bendtner and Adebayor have switched bodies.

Lukazan

Established Member
Bendtner does add urgency and drive to our game. He has his faults, but the former is undeniable.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Wasn't a horrible performance in fact it was much better than most of our performances over the last month so i won't be harsh.

Almunia - 6.5 - Didn't have much to do. Distributed the ball well.

Sagna- 6 - Defenively held his side down but attacking wise very poor, would like to see Eboue start soke home matches at right back.

Touré - 7 - Liked Toures contributions today, didn't have much to do defensively but brought the ball forward excellently. MOTM

Gallas - 6.5 - Clean sheet and played his part in it. Decent game from or former captain and can't remember his last bad performance.

Clichy - 6- Defensively not much to do, attacking wise did okay. linked up much better with Nasri than vela.

Eboue - 6 - Not bad before he got injured. Got into some good spaces.

Diaby - 6 - Again decent all round game but not offering as much going forward as he should. Defensively decent but played within himself a little after the yrllow card.

Denilson - 6 - A few dodgy passes but generally kept play ticking over well.

Nasri - 6.5 - Faded out of the game but started well.

Adebayor - 5.5 - Didn't get any real chances but didn't create the opportunity for any either. Out of foem but you always feel theres a goal in him.

Bendtner - 6 - Thought he played well in the first half, perhaps unlucky to be subbed off.

Sub

Vela - 6 - Injected some directness and pace into our attack but his end product let him down. I think he needed movement around him but didn't get it.

RVP - 6 - few neat touches but didn't really get into the game. he didn't start we didn't look like scoring conicidence?

Song - N/A

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Latest posts

Top Bottom