• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v West Ham United | EPL | Sat 20th March 17:30| ESPN

ultradoc

Established Member
Yup, i can understand where they are coming from boots. I still see him as the most direct of our players. Diaby is becoming another of those make-things-happen type of footballer. He does enough for the time being when he gets the ball.
Anyways, your post and reference to ade and rvP showed how short people's memories are. And shava at least makes up the numbers unlike rvP.;)

hesham

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://eastlower.co.uk/?p=1189" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://eastlower.co.uk/?p=1189</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:mrgreen:

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Eboue has certainly turned around not only his play, but his reputation with us Gooners.. not so long ago, we booed him off the pitch..

classy stuff from him there..

Abs

Established Member
what a legend....the same fans that booed him and abused him. He is the modern day Jesus the way he has forgiven them and share moments with them.

xcdude24

Established Member
hesham said:
http://eastlower.co.uk/?p=1189" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:mrgreen:

Eboue does that literally every game now. This time around(IE, that video) it happened pretty much right in front of me- I was walking out of the stadium, and turned around only to find him running towards my way. What the video doesn't really show is him pausing for a few seconds, pretending to give it to one guy, then walking a few yards and giving it to another guy. The guy is going to be a cult legend at Arsenal if he keeps this up for another couple seasons.

progman07

Established Member
I missed the game. So great that we brought 3 points, but the Vermaelen sending off is worrying. I see it was an exciting game, though, such a pity I missed it.

Cruisio

Established Member
Yeah Eboue is becoming a bit of a ledge.

Especially with his new song, (not sure exactly how it goes)

To the tune of "I like to move it, move it"

We love Manu Eboue
We love Manu Eboue
We love Manu Eboue
We love....EBOUE!

yuvken

Established Member
Bootsy - The new AV.... Leninish atmo... cool work!
(I assume it is your work... wish I had a shirt like that)

Double_H

Established Member
alboots101 said:
I like to Boue Boue
I like to boue Boue
we like...Eboue.

maybe.

one the tune of "I LIKE to move it"

anways Eboue did the same thing when we lost 0-2 to chelsea at the bridge . which i though was nice since we were really down

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom