• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v West Ham United | EPL | Sat 20th March 17:30| ESPN

ultradoc

Established Member
Is he just passionate or also growing some intelligence too? Respect to the man. what a turnaround story. Hope he goes from strength to strength from here.

Alfonso

Established Member
hesham said:
http://eastlower.co.uk/?p=1189" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:mrgreen:

Quality. Was it me or did the fans create a chant for him organically there at the end? It was like they did not know what to chant to him collectively but at the end made something up.:lol:

Eboue always plays well in a World Cup year.

Alfonso

Established Member
ultradoc said:
Is he just passionate or also growing some intelligence too? Respect to the man. what a turnaround story. Hope he goes from strength to strength from here.

Ive always said if we were to ever win the CL we would win it by Eboue scoring the winner. Then he would be the new Mickey T.

Cruisio

Established Member
His standard chant is (to the tune of 7 nation army) just his name

Emmanuel Eboooouuuueeeee

Which you hear more and more these days. Now he's got a brand new one

outlaw_member

Established Member
Ron Burgundy said:
Selling Arshavin would be a massive step in the wrong direction for Arsenal Football Club. He's a world class player (yes, world class), he's one of the few experienced players at the club, and he offers things to the team that nobody else can. He's one of our best players, and he's a match-winner.

Co-signed. Any replacement would be a drop in quality because there is no way Wenger would upgrade the position. I wouldn't even take 50 million for him because it won't do us any good lying in the bank.

GaelForce22

Established Member
Cruisio said:
Yeah Eboue is becoming a bit of a ledge.

Especially with his new song, (not sure exactly how it goes)

To the tune of "I like to move it, move it"

We love Manu Eboue
We love Manu Eboue
We love Manu Eboue
We love....EBOUE!
What about an Eboue song to "We love to boogie"? 8))

lagos

Established Member
sent him to boot camp over the summer, it's not like he is going to the world cup

If he weren't a footballer he'd look like this:

usmanov.jpg

thegame24

Established Member
Alfonso said:
ultradoc said:

Ive always said if we were to ever win the CL we would win it by Eboue scoring the winner. Then he would be the new Mickey T.

lol thats what ive been saying since 2007, eboue to get us the winner.

Nela

Established Member
From an interview on his website.

arshavin.eu: Fifth minute of the match. Andrey Arshavin intercepts the ball on his half of the pitch and passes it to Clichy. It takes a few seconds ... Denilson scores!
AA: Yes, he was the best in this game. Not because he scored early in the first half, but because he worked miracles in the second one. He kept on snatching the ball from West Ham players, he was everywhere, ahead of everybody like a "clockwork bunny”. In my opinion, Denilson showed phenomenal game ...
Back to the game: I think we started off confidently. We scored a goal.
Unfortunately, as it sometimes happens with us, Arsenal slowed down, we were unable to continue playing in the same vein, there was no team pressure.

arshavin.eu: Why did it happen?
AA: Perhaps this is due to the fact that I was not feeling very well. I could not catch my breath after every dash.

arshavin.eu: Sure, but let ‘s go back to the key episode of the game. So, Arshavin and Clichy created a goal together.
AA: I think we started to interact more. He virtually takes away everything, all the balls. Our flank works :)

http://www.arshavin.eu/en/news.php?id=522

Nela

Established Member
Y va marquer said:
Shava couldn't catch his "breath after very dash"?
I wonder - does that mean he was slightly ill or just out of condition?
He's always seemed to have some stamina issues. But he also mentions later in the interview that he had a leg problem after the Hull game.

banduan

Established Member
stamina was always his achilles heel. Wenger even questioned if it was good enough for the league before signing him up.

JGooner

A great Emirates experience. Someone West Ham idiots were sitting near me, and it was priceless to see them shut the **** up after Almunia saved the penalty and Cesc scored his.

Song was a beast. A beast.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom