• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v West Ham United | EPL | Sat 20th March 17:30| ESPN

Rorz

Established Member
Just wondering, was Denilson's goal the first we have scored inside 15 minutes this season at the Emirates?

I remember hearing we were yet to score before the 20 minute mark( or something similar) at home before the game.

Kraig

Established Member
can someone list who has been calling for shavva to be sold... so we can demote them to the lobby for being ******! :D

Nela

Established Member
Rorz said:
Just wondering, was Denilson's goal the first we have scored inside 15 minutes this season at the Emirates?

I remember hearing we were yet to score before the 20 minute mark( or something similar) at home before the game.
Didn't Bendtner score against Porto in about the 10th minute? Or do you just mean the league?

Kraig

Established Member
ricky1985 said:
No one was "calling for him to be sold", some were just saying if a huge offer came in would you?

ahhhhh!

so rick... would you sell?? *Prepares the PM to USArsenal asking for the demotion* ;)

Rorz

Established Member
Nela said:
Didn't Bendtner score against Porto in about the 10th minute? Or do you just mean the league?

I was thinking about the league, earliest I can remember would be Vermaelen's belter against Blackburn, that was about 18th minute?

ricky1985

Established Member
Kraig said:
ricky1985 said:
No one was "calling for him to be sold", some were just saying if a huge offer came in would you?

ahhhhh!

so rick... would you sell?? *Prepares the PM to USArsenal asking for the demotion* ;)
Depends, if he plays like he is right now and a huge offer came in for him then maybe, but, if he plays like we know he can and finds a bit of consistency, like he did last season, then no way, not in a million years.

He is just about the most frustrating Arsenal player I've ever seen though.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane
Top Bottom