• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v. Wolves | EPL | Sat 3rd April 15:00

Gurgen

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
Its probably been done to death but the 5 v 1 situation we found ourselves in was a mistake by Nasri. Intially thought Theo played the wrong pass but really Nasri should have gone left to Bendtner who had much more space and would have had a shot on goal, first touch permitting of course.

Could still have been a goal if Theo hadn't played it behind Denilson.

fabo

6.51 / 10
I thought Nasri should have played Bendtner in there, and cut the defender out of the game. Even Denilson could have reversed the pass and Vela or Nik would have had an easy goal.

We are extremely wasteful at times.

And in typical Arsenal fashion, we allow Wolves a free run at our defence straight after that incident....only their player took a shot instead of going wide.

brady_style

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1263664/Fernando-Torres-backs-Arsenal-win-Premier-League-stop-Manchester-United-surpassing-Liverpools-18-title-haul.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -haul.html</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Torres wants us to win the league.

It's good to see other players appreciating Wenger's philosophy. Sometime it seems like Ex-players and pundits delight in sneering at us when we lose.

Hope he bags a hattrick against those Chavs !

Didn't know where to post this ...

Accomplished

Established Member
brady_style said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1263664/Fernando-Torres-backs-Arsenal-win-Premier-League-stop-Manchester-United-surpassing-Liverpools-18-title-haul.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's good to see other players appreciating Wenger's philosophy. Sometime it seems like Ex-players and pundits delight in sneering at us when we lose.

yeah but he's a dirty foreigner so he can "keep his opinions to himself"

brady_style

Accomplished said:
brady_style said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1263664/Fernando-Torres-backs-Arsenal-win-Premier-League-stop-Manchester-United-surpassing-Liverpools-18-title-haul.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

yeah but he's a dirty foreigner so he can "keep his opinions to himself"

:D

Dirty Long-Haired foreigner at that.

sabret00the

Established Member
Gurgen said:
Klaus Daimler said:
Someone said he's got 7 goals and 6 assists in his last 12 games now. Robin had 8+8 in 15 at the time he got injured. Needless to say van Persie is a better player by quite some distance, but it's still interesting to see just how good Nick's stats are.

Nick has amazing potential. He's been murdered on this forum but in fact he has very little weaknesses in his game. He just needs to work on his composure in front of goal. I have no doubt that he will be a top class player in the future.
You've been a fan for a long time and I've been a huge sceptic of him in this formation, but it seems like he can make the step up.

Accomplished

Established Member
I like Nik, always have. He's well spoken, and although he's quite arrogant, he does seem like quite a nice guy. I like the fact he's motivated and he believes in himself, those are huge advantages mentally. I'd like to see him hunker down a bit more and learn to really bang them in - he seems to lean back when he goes for a long shot (rarely) and it just balloons over the bar, I'd like to see him learn to shoot from range and then I think we'll have some seriously good player on our hands.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
I also think he has fantastically creative vision; it's just that he often can't quite get his footwork right to perform what his mind wants.

Arsenal in Aus

Just want to commend Silvestre against Wolves. He looks better at LB and avoiding him at CB can only be good for the team. That turn on Zubar in the 48th minute was superb.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom