• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v. Wolves | EPL | Sat 3rd April 15:00

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
We've been hearing that all season Mak. I really think we should just cut our losses with Eduardo, can't see him improving enough to warrant a place here.

And if Vela doesn't do something special next season he should pack his bags too.

MAK 14

Established Member
It's really too early to sell him. I was really not expecting anything at all from him this season so 3 goals and 5 assists in 12 Premier League games isn't that bad at all. I think next season is the season to judge him. If he doesn't perform then - well, then it's probably best to cut our losses and get rid of him.

Ron Burgundy

Established Member
MAK 14 said:
It's really too early to sell him. I was really not expecting anything at all from him this season so 3 goals and 5 assists in 12 Premier League games isn't that bad at all. I think next season is the season to judge him. If he doesn't perform then - well, then it's probably best to cut our losses and get rid of him.
It's as simple as that, really. The guy's leg was snapped in two. Cut him some slack for goodness sake.

Zico

Established Member
Campbell really enjoys being back in the big leagues. He relishes every goal. He looked like he want to smash down the advertising boards and go join the fans. Arse legend!

Ron Burgundy

Established Member
Zico said:
Campbell really enjoys being back in the big leagues. He relishes every goal. He looked like he want to smash down the advertising boards and go join the fans. Arse legend!
He sure does. He's like the anti-Arshavin. Sol goes mental when we score. And I love him for it.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
Ron Burgundy said:
MAK 14 said:
It's as simple as that, really. The guy's leg was snapped in two. Cut him some slack for goodness sake.

He's been back over a year though. I just don't see him returning to his old self. Formation doesn't suit him either.

Ron Burgundy

Established Member
Armor for Sleep said:
He's been back over a year though. I just don't see him returning to his old self. Formation doesn't suit him either.
Well that argument I can understand. But I refuse to criticise Eduardo after what happened to him and what he went through.

ricky1985

Established Member
Zico said:
I've just seen his celebration on Match of the Day, I was too busy going mental myself to see it earlier - what a legend he is!

It should also be mentioned how damn good he was today too.

number_0

Established Member
What a thrilling game! Just watched the last 25 minutes and I screamed like hell when nik scored, My brain is still fuzzy from the first time it happened!

Theo is not a 90 minutes player, never was, it took wolves 30 odd minutes to figure him out, before he was raping their left back a new one, I hope he comes on as a sub against the catalans ****s. But atleast he's getting involved more in the play and does a bit of defensive duty aswell, something he never used to do. His final ball is still letting him down majorly, What's more frustrating is how we all know he has the ability, but lacks the mental bottle to deliver. Something that hopefully won't be exposed as much as a super sub.

Rosicky was excellent, he basically shifted in for all of cesc, diaby and arshavin at once, he really gave us energy, a passing outlet and was our main creativity spark in the game. A truly immense player. Also when we scored the winner and wolves were putting men forward, rosicky was one of the few players who went back to defend, his experience showed when the likes of nasri and theo were just walking back.

Credits to silvestre and sol aswell, wolves virtually had no sniff all game and I think the boys deserve credit for that.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
ricky1985 said:
It should also be mentioned how damn good he was today too.
I just loved how he outmuscled Edwards at one point. The two of them were fighting for the ball and Edwards went out of his way to push Campbell off his feet but Sol just held him back with one arm and went about his biz.

est

I loved how a Wolves **** wanted to waste time when they conceded a throw in at our end of the pitch late on and Sol just pushed the ****er away! :bounce

Mbaki Mutahaba

Established Member
Eduardo is just off form.. but with the few games left, i think it wont do us good trying to get him a run of games at this juncture. I must say, i cant wait for Chamack if its true he has signed up. I have been watching him and that boy just fits us perfectly. Moves very well without the ball. Anyway thats for the summer. I think for the stretch we are left with, Bentdner will do the job, and honestly he has been doing it for us. He is still not a polished striker yet, got some ways to go.

Gurgen

Established Member
Klaus Daimler said:
Someone said he's got 7 goals and 6 assists in his last 12 games now. Robin had 8+8 in 15 at the time he got injured. Needless to say van Persie is a better player by quite some distance, but it's still interesting to see just how good Nick's stats are.

Nick has amazing potential. He's been murdered on this forum but in fact he has very little weaknesses in his game. He just needs to work on his composure in front of goal. I have no doubt that he will be a top class player in the future.

dyeruz

Established Member
Mbaki Mutahaba said:
Eduardo is just off form.. but with the few games left, i think it wont do us good trying to get him a run of games at this juncture. I must say, i cant wait for Chamack if its true he has signed up. I have been watching him and that boy just fits us perfectly. Moves very well without the ball. Anyway thats for the summer. I think for the stretch we are left with, Bentdner will do the job, and honestly he has been doing it for us. He is still not a polished striker yet, got some ways to go.
he literally can't kick a ball, that's not form, that's purely technical.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Zico said:
You guys have no idea how excited I am about Chamakh. This guy will solve a lot of the stress of those 'wonderful' balls the likes of Sagna and Walcott like to send in to nobody in particular. He will also give us a bit of fight up front. We definitely need him to be our starting central striker. All others can find a place around him. I've lost faith in Eduardo, and I'm not sure what Vela's story is. I wish Wenger had put him on 10 minutes earlier because Eduardo was clearly unproductive. At this point, in our 3 man frontline we are

DEPENDABLE: ----
SEMI-DEPENDABLE: Nasri, Bendtner,
UNDEPENDABLE: van Persie, Rosicky, Walcott, Arshavin
DELINQUENT: Eduardo, Vela

I would not be against dispensing of some of the guys in the last 2 categories to open room for another clinical attacker alongside Chamakh.

I agree with your dependancy analysis there Zico. It shows that the squad is not good enough. I hope Wenger realises this and addresses it in the summer (I really do hope he buys).

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Ron Burgundy said:
This may sound like hindsight, but I've always believed Nick to be underrated by Arsenal fans. He's not the most aesthetically pleasing player, but he can be very effective.

Dont think so mate, Bendy has potential but far too inconsistent to be classed as an underrated player.

He needs to up his amount of dependable performances, not go missing for 60% of the games he plays in.

Ron Burgundy

Established Member
dyeruz said:
Mbaki Mutahaba said:
he literally can't kick a ball, that's not form, that's purely technical.
He can't kick a ball and has poor technique?
arsenalmain_516x350_30152a.jpg

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom