• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Udinese | CL P/O 1st leg| Tues 16th Aug - 7:45pm

What do you think the outcome of this game will be?

• A clear win (by 2 or more goals)

Votes: 22 24.4%
  • Narrow win (by 1 goal)

Votes: 39 43.3%
  • A draw

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Narrow loss (by 1 goal)

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • A big loss (by 2 or more goals)

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
AnthonyG said:
General said:
Quite frankly AnthonyG’s behaviour on this forum has been disgusting to the point of bullying (see exchanges with Emma Lusa) over the past couple of months and I think it’s time the issue is taken up with Jonathan Chong.
Be my guest. You want to admin? Mod? Be my guest again. You're one talk anyway. I'm done with this.

I'd love to be a Lobby Mod.

Just sayin'...

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
ebouenolike said:
General said:
Quite frankly AnthonyG’s behaviour on this forum has been disgusting to the point of bullying (see exchanges with Emma Lusa) over the past couple of months and I think it’s time the issue is taken up with Jonathan Chong.

I think that's way over the top. It's just a bit of joking, yeh it's not ideal but are people really that bothered?

Maybe there's a generational gap here, but at my age it is quite obvious that a "your mum" joke is just banter.

alboots101

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_t5GPbp5IY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_t5GPbp5IY</a>

On last night, quite frankly I`m worried that we might not get through this. I can see Udinese scoring twice.

The way I`m seeing it right now, we might just have to wait the thirteen years it took old Highbury to see a trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown
Top Bottom