• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

IslingtonBornandbred

Thank you. However I am not named Arséne. I was replying to a fellow commenter, and I am sorry if it offended you. It wasnt directed at you.

For me, this will always remain,

the club that Arséne built.

I am sorry if that makes you angry.

You didn't offend me. It doesn't make me angry. Welcome to the forum. :)

I only have faith in my own opinion and my right hand... I just think it's funny how people use Ornstein's tweets when it backs up their own opinion.

LOL I make couple of hundreds of posts making fun of Ornstein when he says transfer is happening after Arsenal has announce it on their own website and that then means he can't tell the truth? Honestly doesn't matter anyway.

Even if I didn't believe Ornstein on other things he is still saying what I believe that is true so me and Ornstein is in agreement. If you don't believe Ornstein then alright. But he is saying what I believed in the first place about the Wenger leaving saga and I will stick with it!

Kash

Arsène FC Supporter
This is not true though. You're welcome to that opinion just as I am that the moon is made of burger meat. The club wasn't even built in North London, for a start.

Please dont take it personally. Its not an exclusionary statement.

It is true. As I said, for me, this is the club Arsène built

I
watched him build it for 20+ years. To me, it will always be the club that Arsène built.

IslingtonBornandbred

It is actually admirable that he is man enough to admit he can't take the team further, he can't reunite the hostile fans and is because of that stepping down. That deserve nothing but respect!

You know what though, I know a lot of match going fans and the majority I know actually stopped turning up for a couple of reasons. The were fed up of the team, they were fed up of Wenger, the football wasn't great and there was nothing to play for in the league.

I reckon if Wenger stayed, made a few good signings in the summer, the stadium would be full on the first day of the new season. But anyway, it's irrelevant now anyway.

Looking forward to seeing that maniac Simeone tomorrow.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
cheers. I am quite thrilled that i got a reply from Jury...as i said..i probably have been reading stuff here diligently for over a decade now.
Ok, I'm going to use the first part of your post as a new signature, if you don't mind. Thank you, sir, and make sure you hang around :drool:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Post baby you sick bastard. :lol::lol:

Although I did start saving pictures of her when she was 17 years old...
Think this is how most of us picture you.
anigif_enhanced-13579-1422850815-16.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom