• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
This is just great. Getting bullied on the internet. Why are you bullying me? Does that make you happy? Bullying people?
I'm positive that I can never bully you as thoroughly or frequently as you bully yourself.

I'm positive that I can never bully you as thoroughly or frequently as you bully yourself.

.... Is this really happening? Getting bullied on the internet. Jesus... You know when you are bullying people on the internet they can actually go and commit ****. Is that your goal mate?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
To be fair Wenger got even by slapping him up infront of his home fans.

Would not be surprised if the pair get on fine going forwards... At a point in time Wenger vs Fergie was super spiteful.

carlito'sway

Established Member
To be fair Wenger got even by slapping him up infront of his home fans.

Would not be surprised if the pair get on fine going forwards... At a point in time Wenger vs Fergie was super spiteful.

I don't recall it was as bad as the Mourinho feud though. Mourinho is just a spiteful individual.

Was the point, nowhere.

A few people like Wright got done by a journalist, only to end up with eggs on their faces.

What makes me most sad about this is that people just have to be right, they just have to have the story that he was sacked. Otherwise they can't be happy. It is very sad to see that people need something like that to fill up their needs in their lives.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...nger-insists-not-say-takes-place-Arsenal.html

Seriously looking like Wenger was shown the door and Kroenke must’ve told AW that he has to leave this summer.

Clearly the fear of season ticket holders not renewing, ticket sales going down, reducing the prices of tickets, reduced merchandise sales, losing sponsorship deals and missing out on CL money must’ve made up Stan/the board’s mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom