• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Hairspray calling other people idiots again?
Same **** different day.

Going to be really bittersweet when this window ends, probably no more signings but at the very least @HairSprayGooners pipes down til January when the window opens again.

Preacher

Always Crying
080k9i3qhqo51.png

Yesterday, during training session at Colney:lol:

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Hairspray calling other people idiots again?
Same **** different day.

Going to be really bittersweet when this window ends, probably no more signings but at the very least @HairSprayGooners pipes down til January when the window opens again.

A proper Transfer junkie but still a decent poster. Gets rattled far too easily though.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You gonna have the balls to admit you were wrong at the end of the window?

I'll admit that my optimism was wrong and i'll probably focus on the next window :lol:
Gotta hear definitive news of an out today to be confident for the rest of the week ngl.

A proper Transfer junkie but still a decent poster. Gets rattled far too easily though.

Sums me up perfectly :lol:

Paddy from Sweden

Seriously, what's going on here? People attacking someone for showing optimism. It's so ridiculous. I'd rather read someone being optimistic than all the negativity cause we got enough of that in society as it is.

And all this jumping on players, Vinai, Edu etc. Support the club and the people around it instead of spreading negativity which only adds to the toxic environment we've seen over the last couple of seasons. It sure doesn't help does it?

Instead of doing that try to help creating a positive atmosphere which would help the club, Arteta and the players moving forward. This **** that the fans keep doing sure doesn't help.

Onwards, upwards. COYG.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Its just in my nature to be positive. Negativity and negative energy just doesn't help anyone. Constructive criticism with well versed points is fair enough, not saying people shouldn't disagree with what others say because everyone deserves to have an opinion. But some people cross the line with negative comments and it snowballs into nastiness. Everyones done it, natural human reaction haha.

I also just look at the facts, the facts are we've spent around £9M net this summer, the facts are a lot of our players can be shifted very quickly but we'll try to get the best prices until the very end. I'll stick by what I think will happen which is a bid for A within the next week and then activating Partey's clause in the final 4 days. Optimistic view, for obvious reasons. A lot must happen, but I think it will happen.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Seriously, what's going on here? People attacking someone for showing optimism. It's so ridiculous. I'd rather read someone being optimistic than all the negativity cause we got enough of that in society as it is.

And all this jumping on players, Vinai, Edu etc. Support the club and the people around it instead of spreading negativity which only adds to the toxic environment we've seen over the last couple of seasons. It sure doesn't help does it?

Instead of doing that try to help creating a positive atmosphere which would help the club, Arteta and the players moving forward. This **** that the fans keep doing sure doesn't help.

Onwards, upwards. COYG.
Being obsessed with transfer rumours isn’t optimism & ‘spray is the one calling other posters idiots for not agreeing with his CCP like praise of the Kroenke’s.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That's the real interesting take home. We aren't linked to anyone but those two so we must still be in for them currently

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Being obsessed with transfer rumours isn’t optimism & ‘spray is the one calling other posters idiots for not agreeing with his CCP like praise of the Kroenke’s.

Think thats a little wide of the mark. Wouldn't say I'm obsessed with transfer rumours. I'm obsessed with our football club doing well in the transfer market. I get excited at the prospect of new signings and seeing new players in the shirt.

Also note I called him an idiot for saying what he did on the Liverpool point. I also don't praise the Kroenke's. I said that I think they're good owners. What's wrong with that?

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Wonder who the backups are?

The really worrying stuff right there.
Might be good players as well, but chances are that we sign new players that end up being deadwood later.

I back the "only sign players that will definetely improve us significantly" part. Can't stand another few years with new not good enough players taking up squad spots

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Lets say hypothetically we can't get Aouar or Partey for whatever reason. Who would be your realistic alternative signings for those positions?

roz

Fake News Merchant
Think thats a little wide of the mark. Wouldn't say I'm obsessed with transfer rumours.
I'll admit that my optimism was wrong and i'll probably focus on the next window :lol:
Gotta hear definitive news of an out today to be confident for the rest of the week ngl.

Sums me up perfectly :lol:

Also note I called him an idiot for saying what he did on the Liverpool point. I also don't praise the Kroenke's. I said that I think they're good owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom