• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,863
  • Views 193,695

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Rice/Jorginho
Ode/Vieira
New guy/Havertz

Probably what Arteta is thinking
Mate he doesnt trust Viera, bloke has been fit since what Jan is it? Jorgi might go too you know. Lot of noise about it as you know. We need a 6 and an 8 or a hybrid who is class.

Reactions: A_G

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Why? What constitutes as important to Fabricateizio?

In my opinion an important midfielder is more than £60M.

Bruno G (£100M release clause)
Frenkie De Jong (£70M+)

Something like that.

@Sanchez11 not sure we do, personally think Nwaneri comes in next season and gets minutes. Vieira will be fully fit and need minutes.

So that’s Rice, Newbie, Ødegaard, Vieira, Nwaneri, Havertz and possibly Jorginho wanting minutes.

I see what you mean but don’t think it’ll happen.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Frenkie De Jong (£70M+)

Something like that.

@Sanchez11 not sure we do, personally think Nwaneri comes in next season and gets minutes. Vieira will be fully fit and need minutes.

So that’s Rice, Newbie, Ødegaard, Vieira, Nwaneri, Havertz and possibly Jorginho wanting minutes.

Your opinion and Fabrizio's aren't the same, unless he has given you his definition of "important"?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Frenkie De Jong (£70M+)

Something like that.

Sounds silly.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Their articles mention all the names that have been doing the rounds for the last few months and it's basically all the same **** regurgitated.
How’s that different to all the Rice/Caicedo stuff from last year?

Nunowoolmez

Established Member

Frenkie De Jong (£70M+)

Something like that.

Viera is fully fit now & hasn't had any game time. That tells its own story. He is a waste of a valuable squad space we could fill with someone Teta might actually play...

....but he will probably stay & just sit on the bench for another season again !

LookingForEric

Your opinion and Fabrizio's aren't the same, unless he has given you his definition of "important"?

True, so let’s say he means a starter. Granted that could be Zubimendi who we’ve been tracking for a while, but not sure he’s a profile that elevates to that next level? I want a little more.

Especially as we’ll have to settle for a striker with “potential”.

field442

Trusted ⭐
How’s that different to all the Rice/Caicedo stuff from last year?

They are putting out the same stories for months and months but as soon as we lose a couple of games it's a PR briefing. I just don't see it that way. Arsenal are in the news and they're filling column inches.

LookingForEric

They are putting out the same stories for months and months but as soon as we lose a couple of games it's a PR briefing. I just don't see it that way. Arsenal are in the news and they're filling column inches.

Think AG’s point is loads of them have put it out after back to back defeats and specifically straight after yesterdays loss.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
They all put out the same article in a short space of time. There’s a pattern of behaviour here over a number of years.

field442

Trusted ⭐
Think AG’s point is loads of them have put it out after back to back defeats and specifically straight after yesterdays loss.

I know what his point is. My point is they do it all the time but nobody calls it PR when it comes during a good run. Also my main point was that the Ed Aaron's stuff was clickbait which I still stand by. His report is mentioning Isak as a primary target and Olisse as a wing option which is different to the other 3.

LookingForEric

Also let’s not scroll over the LB position. We could potentially get someone who unlocks that left side. I think the LB market is even more difficult than ST/CM but we just need the right player.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Such an underwhelming rumor, but seems to be a strong one.

We need special players up front.
I suppose the argument with him is that he has the scope to be special, even if he isn't it yet. I can't make my mind up one way or another about him as haven't seen enough. Sometimes looks shockingly raw and ungainly, but can do impressive things at others

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I suppose the argument with him is that he has the scope to be special, even if he isn't it yet. I can't make my mind up one way or another about him as haven't seen enough. Sometimes looks shockingly raw and ungainly, but can do impressive things at others

I'm not keen. Certainly wouldn't move the needle next season, and isn't that what we need?

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

@Macho any puff pieces from the Athletic today?

Nah not today. One article about how Bayern blunted Arsenal’s attack but I didn’t read it.

Olise been half heartedly linked with CL clubs by Ornstein but no clubs were mentioned

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom