• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MancunianGunner

Cole should be put in reserves until he leaves in janurary. Just as an example to the youngsters that that will happen if you dont act professionally.

Realwood

otfgoon said:
Realwood said:
GoonerGurjit said:
Just heard that Chelsea have agreed a fee with HSV for Khalid Boulharouz. I don't know how that will effect the Cole and Gallas situations.

He can play left or right back. Very nice player.

This should be it than. Cole should sign an extension.

He is a Centre back isnt he?

Yes, but he can also play left or right. Very versatile.

karl

Another player for their collection. I'm waiting for them to get into double figures with signings in one transfer window. Or what about over £100m in one window?

IBL

Established Member
Annoying little chavy git. I'm going to be at the first match tomorow, if he were to be playing I wouldnt boo him as long as he put in a professional performance as I find it counter productive but I'd definitely have to spit everytime he touched the ball to register my disgust

JMT

Wenger should leave out of EVERY GAME in a year every1 will forget cole.... and ontop of that he would have played for nearly 2 full seasons.

Gooner83

MancunianGunner said:
Cole should be put in reserves until he leaves in janurary. Just as an example to the youngsters that that will happen if you dont act professionally.

sounds good... we will get rid of him sooner or later hopefully.

dino_henry

This is looking very unlikely as Chelski have just signed belarouz from Harmburg, who can play both central or left back.

nazo

Established Member
dino_henry said:
This is looking very unlikely as Chelski have just signed belarouz from Harmburg, who can play both central or left back.

They still haven't signed him. Anyways, i thought Khalid would be a replacement for Gallas, and not a LB.

Moronho said he will sign two defenders, one is Khalid and the other could be Cole.

anesumachoko

anyone who has a brain knows that the signing of bhorauz shows that chelsea are not willing to buy cole at the amount arsenal want and it also shows that arsenal are saying we do not give our best asserts for free.to be honest l dont see gallas leaving chelsea and they did not need bhoraruz inorder to buy cole anh he might be forced to remain with arsenal

kel varnsen

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
i think this is in anticipation of huth leaving. so they'll definately have four cbs. i dont think he is the lb they are looking for. anyway, mourinho said he wanted two more defenders.

boulharouz, gallas, terry and carvalho. ridiculous. RIDICULOUS!

kwg

manalicream said:
Ratinho said:
I'll lose sleep for you, promise.

C'mon man, seriously it [the racist country jibe] might have been said in jest, but its pretty out of order. For all the cu*t that Ash is, racist abuse is a seperate issue which I don't think should be made light of
so PC its unreal he was blatendly joking ffs

kwg

why let ash rot in the reserves if we play him he will play to the best of his abilities for the sake of his england first team place and to keep chelsea interested so i say play him
and doesnt chav stand for council housed and violent if so how are they chavs. they are not chavs they just like crap music and wear sh*t clothes

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
exactly why pay him 60k a week for doing **** all in the reserves. let him work for his money...... but maybe throw in the odd fine just for being a ******

Taff

The best left-back in the world and you want to place him in the reserves. I don not agree with the way he has conducted himself in regards to his desired move ever since the illegal talks. He is however a fantastic player who should really play if available. We should not accept any less than £20m and are not in a position where we have to be held to ransom as Cole's contract is not about to expire in the next 12 months.

Instead we should look at Chelseas transfer police, note that they spent £20m+ on SWP who is not the best player in his postion in the world and who was/is not an Englan regular. Chelsea are showing disrespect with their offer and the board need to stand firm.

anesumachoko

wenger today said he did not see Mr tweedy leaving the club and was ready to take him to be part of the team at the same time it concides with the signing of bhoraluz who can play left back and central defense.at the moment l do not see any club managing to get gallas more over a premiership side, which come to mind that with chelsea inquring about riise and abidal clearly shows that they do not want to bow to arsenal's demands.arsenal also want to sent a message that they are a big club and nolonger a selling club and that if you want their player you have to cough up big and also the ambition theory

hleb

Established Member
With Boularhouz being signed, we might just see a swap wtih Gallas + cash for cole. I expect something to come by the end of this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Latest posts

Top Bottom