• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

otfgoon

Established Member
Exiled In Newcastle said:
I will be there so he'll probably find a way to duck out of it when he finds out.

Do you actually get to meet the players? If so knock some sence into the lad ;)

gunner_down_under

pha2er said:
sell him to chelsea for £20mil; I want him back at emirates, I want him to feel the hatred of 50,000 angry gooners; and I want Hleb to own him down the right.

**** mate, when he comes to the grove wearing a blue jersey, I hope Henry, Hleb, Reyes, Freddie, Rosicky and RvP all take 15 mins each on the right flank and rip him to shreds!......I want Cris Ronaldo to do the same, I want Luis Garcia and all the other right wingers in the world to embarass him for the sorry sonofabitch he is!

was one of my fave players ever....****in disloyal punk!

RC8

Established Member
If what the Sun is saying is 100% truth, then he should be banned from Ashburton Grove, however, It's the Sun, in his book he might have some other stuff that would change us all change our mind about him (although I don't think so), and I for one think that booeing any player under any circumstance on the pitch won't help the team, c'me on, that's for Mancs and Chavs, we can be better than that, let's boo him when he's in the street, or at some other time, but not when his wearing an Arsenal shirt.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
RC8 - I totally agree that once they cross that red line in an Arsenal shirt they shouldn't be booed regardless of what they've done.

But, Cole is really testing that theory to the limit!

naith88

Sell the little slimey ****e , get him out and claim the 16 million. He's no good to us now. He has upset the balance of the team enough , and to have him upsetting them again at the start of the new season is unthinkable.
If he has no loyalty to arsenal then he is DEAD to us. Let him go to the chavs and pray that he screws his career up like so many have done in the past 3 years , then maybe he might sit down and refect on his time with arsenal and realise what the club had done for him and that he'd been a greedy selfish little brat....... :evil:

Number8

Good riddance to him. I've been calling for his head for a very long time now, he should have gone even before this biography/wedding rubbish started off. Can't wait to see him getting abuse at the Grove.

up2c

usheray said:
I think Spuds supporters partly destroyed sol campbels career because of the hate and i cannot wait to make ashley coles life a living hell if he joins the russians and comes to The grove

just like what we had done to Graham? :evil: :evil:

to be frank, grahams contribution to the club is colossal so i think it was not so fair.

in the case of cashley... he hurt us so deep that he deserves it! :evil: :twisted:

really good idea.

mood

I think this whole Chelsea link is utter bullshit. Cole may leave the club, but I doubt to Chelsea.

Why would they want to buy him and him move there after all that tapping-up scandal?.. I doubt it.

It's "The Sun" afterall.. sheesh.

You people are taking every single speculation that comes into your face seriously. And then the insults come in...

up2c

mood said:
I think this whole Chelsea link is utter bullshit. Cole may leave the club, but I doubt to Chelsea.

Why would they want to buy him and him move there after all that tapping-up scandal?.. I doubt it.

if cashley must be sold i would rather him go to spain.

but there hasnt been any interrelated news post on Marca.

mood

up2c said:
mood said:

He wont go to another club in England. I doubt Chelsea will buy him nor will he want to go to Chelsea after the whole tapping-up thing. They want Gianluca Zambrotta or Roberto Carlos.

Did you notice there hasn't been any interesting transfer news of late? .. so it's just 'The Sun' trying to sell some stories. No sources, no quotes. Just Cole will join Chelsea for £16-20m.

What Cole said in that book of his was said by him over a year ago.. I remember him using very similar lines. He hasn't come out and said he wants to leave. So dont come up with all the "he's gone" nonsense unless Cole comes out himself and says he wants to leave. Remember at the end of last season he said he wants to stay and move to the new stadium.. his problem with the board is an old story and and he's just released what he feels in his book and it's a good way of making sales out of it to be honest. More people would want to buy it and read it then. I

Number8

mood said:
up2c said:
mood said:

He wont go to another club in England. I doubt Chelsea will buy him nor will he want to go to Chelsea after the whole tapping-up thing. They want Gianluca Zambrotta or Roberto Carlos.

Did you notice there hasn't been any interesting transfer news of late? .. so it's just 'The Sun' trying to sell some stories. No sources, no quotes. Just Cole will join Chelsea for £16-20m.

What Cole said in that book of his was said by him over a year ago.. I remember him using very similar lines. He hasn't come out and said he wants to leave. So dont come up with all the "he's gone" nonsense unless Cole comes out himself and says he wants to leave. Remember at the end of last season he said he wants to stay and move to the new stadium.. his problem with the board is an old story and and he's just released what he feels in his book and it's a good way of making sales out of it to be honest. More people would want to buy it and read it then. I

Its not a case of him wanting to leave, its a case of the fans wanting him gone. I think most people here are saying that he'll leave soon because there's very little chance the majority of the fans will ever have anything remotely close to a soft spot for him.

mood

Number8 said:
mood said:
up2c said:
mood said:

Its not a case of him wanting to leave, its a case of the fans wanting him gone. I think most people here are saying that he'll leave soon because there's very little chance the majority of the fans will ever have anything remotely close to a soft spot for him.

Then why suddenly the fans want him gone now more than ever? the tapping-up scandal was 1.5 yrs ago. What's said in his book is basically reliving the situation from 1.5 yrs ago.

He's the best LB in the world. There's no love for him anymore, but atleast be happy with the fact that he can give us his services. The guy is an Arsenal supporter so he will always do well when he has the shirt on.

With the way things are at the moment we are unlikely to even give him a CHANCE to prove himself to us.

He hasn't said he wants to leave, Wenger says he wants to keep him. Everyone suddenly starts following 'The Sun' all of a sudden.

Where was all this talk at the start of last season? The situation is the same now as it was then. Extracts from the book will always be his side of the story.

Arsenalguru

Let's look at the best LB musical chairs

Needed at Milan, Chelsea, Real and Barcelona, Arsenal?

Zambrotta - gets all options... Milan, Chelsea, Real, Barcelona and perhap Arsenal.

Cole - Chelsea, Real and probably Barcelona, Arsenal's future???

Carlos - Chelsea, Real future???

Out of the three, Carlos is in the most difficult position. He has to wait for Zambrotta's decision first.

Then, Cole's decision to stay at Arsenal or leave for Madrid or Chelsea will sentence where Carlos's future lies in.

Carlos, not Cole, at Chelsea would be better for our chance to win the championship.

mood

Zambrotta will join Real Madrid. And Carlos will head to Chelsea.

Or Carlos could stay with Zambrotta heading to Chelsea. Then maybe Cole has a chance of joining Real Madrid, but I heard their unwilling to pay £16m and Cole hmself would be the stupidest man alive to go there. Their not going anywhere or going to win anything for a few seasons now, Real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom