• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Bayern Munich 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 17th April | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLYokuGXsAAWxB0

No nostalgia. No crying. No excuses.

Let’s just go out there and ruin someone’s night particularly Harold’s one please:

74828579-0-image-a-13_1693306103943.jpg

Martinelli G.Jesus Saka
Jorginho Ødegaard
Rice
Tomiyasu Gabriel Saliba White
Raya​

Bayern 0-2 Arsenal (Teta Luck remontada word to @Makingtrax )

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This is the addition we need in the summer, getting in someone who takes those chances when they fall.

Isak is that guy for me.

Need someone in midfield too, it completely falls apart when Jorginho is taken out and he's not someone we should be relying on at his age.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

LCM, LW and CF elevates this team to the next level but I’m not sure I trust Arteta’s talent ID at this point
Right now I’d say RW is a bigger issue. Not a dig at Saka but if he’s going to perform like he has lately then we need someone else who can come in and give him a breather

Dodero

I dont get it, nobody is able to score, Gabriel J and Martinelli wasting another chance. Trossard was subbed on only to make fouls? Speechless.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
As I said, we aren't good enough to win both this and the league and if we try we will lose both...which is exactly what happened.

Arteta tried to hedge his bets by resting Jorginho v Villa, and now it's 4 years and nothing...on the gaffer this for me.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We created one good chance today. Not good enough to win it. They did it comfortably.

Not comfortably.

They couldn’t counter attack consistently until we had to chase the game. We played very well for most of this match.

At this level, you have to put away your chances. And no, we didn’t just create one chance, we had a good few. And I’m referring to box entries here.

roz

Fake News Merchant
There are no pluses. We struggled to get past a sh*t Porto and then totally sh*t the bed against the worst Bayern in modern memory under absolutely no pressure when we had them on the ropes. It's a disgusting way to go out and to be quite honest, if we'd gotten a less favorable draw, we'd have probably been destroyed over 2 legs by a side in better form.
Knee jerk.
Two evenly matched sides, one competing for two titles and one with nothing but champions league. Bayern are the more experienced side and it showed over two legs. Just!

Keep some perspective ffs. We’ve come a long way and we’ll learn from it.

Great season, even if we win nothing at this stage.

Bradpiff

Tonight we see again why a clinical finisher is so important. You have to take your chances.

In both losses, we weren’t at our best, but our performances should have given us more.

Thing is I don’t see us spending the money for a killer up top and some wingers it’s will probably only be one of the 3.

Then the cycle will repeat

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Looks like Mick has taken us as far as he can. He can’t get over the next level.
I would like to see arteta with some more investment in the front line, but I have an excuse every year about what he needs more, so you could easily be correct.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Not even mad tbh. You lose a CL quarter final by one goal over two legs it is what it is.

Some missed opportunities and you could see team were scared for first 25 mins. Then we automated them and half time came a bit too early for us.

They regrouped then after their goal we just didn't make any good enough chances.

Oh well, nothing embarrassing or awful about our performance

Lol what, our performance was embarrassing, we’re supposed to be a good team, couldn’t even make Neuer make a save. I’d call that embarrassing, at this level. Go out, fine, but have a go at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom