• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Calum Chambers: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think he was having decent season. Maybe that Sokratis, Luiz and Mustafi are terrible it make Chambers look good but I think he actually is our best defender at the moment. Says all about how badly we have been doing in transfer windows lately.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Think he was having decent season. Maybe that Sokratis, Luiz and Mustafi are terrible it make Chambers look good but I think he actually is our best defender at the moment. Says all about how badly we have been doing in transfer windows lately.

Yeah. He’s had good moments, but also terrible ones. It seems like he likes to play well for the 20 minutes before he gets an injury so these message boards hype him as though he always plays that way.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Yeah. He’s had good moments, but also terrible ones. It seems like he likes to play well for the 20 minutes before he gets an injury so these message boards hype him as though he always plays that way.
Yes what an odd guy to want to get injured and to know 20 minutes before that he is going to get an injury. Uncanny. If they ever do a film of his life I hope Peter Cushing plays him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

This is big blow we still have 4 fit centerback 1 is abslout terrible 1 can't stay fit and 2 are average

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Can you just walk off after ACL?

Your ACL has a blood vessel with it so when you snap it, it initially hurts then the compartment fills with blood and stops the pain.

Your ACL keeps the joint stable but you can still walk without it gingerly

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Your ACL has a blood vessel with it so when you snap it, it initially hurts then the compartment fills with blood and stops the pain.

Your ACL keeps the joint stable but you can still walk without it gingerly
Are you sure this is correct? What compartment are you referring to? The whole knee joint itself?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
He was looking like our best CB recently (not saying a lot admittedly). Signing a CB is an absolute must now. Whoever they planned on targeting in the summer needs to be brought in now. We’re one injury away from Mustafi.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We still have 5 center we need to force mustafi out of door send Mavro on loan and get cb

zhaggy

Dang it!
A lot of reports saying we are in the market for a CB in Jan. Guessing its on top of our priority list now.

DanDare

Trusted ⭐

Are you sure this is correct? What compartment are you referring to? The whole knee joint itself?

That's what I seem to remember an orthopaedic surgeon telling me but it's very possible I'm misremembering. Don't quote me :lol:

I put people to sleep, don't have anything to do with knees

DanDare

Trusted ⭐

It's such an intangible thing and I have no evidence to back it up but I wonder soemtimes if our perceived (probably justifiably) meekness makes us more likely to get injured.

I would be in no way surprised if Pepe gets a season ending injury to his knee this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom