• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Quarter-Final: Arsenal v Tottenham | December 19, 2018 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will advance to the Semi-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
So Xhaka, a player we’ve all agreed can’t be trusted to play as a lone DM, is now playing in a CB partnership? This is m*dness. Even Wenger never played a false 10 in defence, or did he?

Also this Özil situation is, er, not looking good.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
This line-up really looks frustrating.

I don't care about the Carabao Cup, but i care about a home NLD.

Torreira and Xhaka was one of the best midfield duos in the PL, now Emery decided to destroy it.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Also btw, this game really doesn’t matter that much. It’s incredibly inconvenient that it’s an NLD, but still doesn’t take away from the fact that losing this wouldn’t be that bad. It’d just sting for a bit.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Also btw, this game really doesn’t matter that much. It’s incredibly inconvenient that it’s an NLD, but still doesn’t take away from the fact that losing this wouldn’t be that bad. It’d just sting for a bit.
It's more important than 90% games of the season

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It's hugely important, it's a chance to get in the semi-finals of this cup and it's a match against Sp**s. Far more important than Burnley at home that's for sure.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Strange team selection.

Özil out for tactical reasons. Oh dear. We don't trust our highest earning player. I thought he turned a corner but that ****house performance when he came on against Southampton has put him back in the dog house.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

losing a nld is always bad, losing after putting out such a strong team is worst case scenario.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

This line-up really looks frustrating.

I don't care about the Carabao Cup, but i care about a home NLD.

Torreira and Xhaka was one of the best midfield duos in the PL, now Emery decided to destroy it.
Injuries and suspensions destroyed it. But don't let facts get in the way of hyperbole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Latest posts

Top Bottom