• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CC: Arsenal v Blackpool | October 31, 2018 19:45

If you had the power to ban one who would it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I've got to say, you are one of the biggest non event posters I've ever seen on a forum. Dull as dishwater.
I like his commitment to bypassing the censors with ‘sh1t’, ‘cvnt’, ‘fvck’ etc.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
This competition is so ****, no wonder Wenger used to smile when we were getting knocked out.
Said it before the final last year, it'd be nice to win it for no reason other then I haven't seen us win it. The FA Cup can go **** itself for a while.

Also, it's nice to see Blackpool having an upturn in fortunes. They've had a shocking few years.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Southend of the North. Complete dive.

Never been Southend.

Yeah it was a ****hole but compared to a night out in London it was amazing.

Spending an hour travelling across the city to drink £5 red stripe cans and get turfed out at 3am isn’t it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady
Top Bottom