• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CC - Arsenal v Wigan Athletic - Tue 30 Nov - 7:45 pm | ATVO

G0D

Almighty
Would be an absolute travesty not to finally end the trophy drought with the Carling Cup this season.

-vapour-

Away to Roy Keane for the first leg then. Could be worse I guess :p. Should do them over two legs, if we don't well... this place will melt down.

KY

Established Member
Humble Rex said:
I´d take Ipswich over two legs. Sounds like an obstacle we may be able to move past.

your wish, sir has been granted.

It really DOES seem very winnable for us this year. We even get the second leg at home!!

go49oner

Established Member
Ipswich vs Arsenal
West ham vs Birmingham

Would LOVE Arsenal-West Ham final since lot of my mates are West Ham fans.

Humble Rex

Established Member
The boys still need to turn up with a performance. If they do, we should win this. Not convinced by this bunch though! They have a way of finding new ways to f.uck up, don´t they?

thegame24

Established Member
Please dont celebrate this trophy (if we **** this up we really are ****) like the yids would or claim that we finally won something.

By all means be happy but hope it leads to a winning mentality for the league run in.

ricky1985

Established Member
I think the vast majority of fans will see it as a prelude to bigger and better things, TG, and a great day out at Wembley!

Smudeagle

To be honest, should we winthe League Cup I don't think many people would feel that the past 5 years would be vindicated.

I see it as an opportunity to stop the press banging on.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
we need to win it to get a winning mentality for the players.. that's the only reason i care about winning it..

if we go and f*** this up over 2 legs, with the second leg at home, we deserve to be out of every single competition because we will SUCK

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Smudeagle said:
To be honest, should we winthe League Cup I don't think many people would feel that the past 5 years would be vindicated.

I see it as an opportunity to stop the press banging on.
you know the press.. if we win it, they will say we "only" won the Carling Cup and no "major" silverware..

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom