• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cedric Soares (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Another one of the few remaining players to have been at Arsenal when we have won a trophy, leaving 🫡

He will be missed.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Only way he leaves is if we pay him. At his age he is not gonna walk away from his money

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Hope you the best in your new journey :bye::lol:, but please fvck off. I beg you 🤲

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Would we take Stefan Schwarz? Granted he's from Malmø, so he's practically Danish, still, as a Swede, is he in your social club?
At least Stefan had ambition. Man had a space clause inserted into his contract when he signed for Sunderland:

Because of Schwarz's publicly-expressed desire to become a space tourist, the club inserted a "Space Clause" into his contract, stating that if he were to travel beyond Earth's atmosphere his contract would become wholly invalid

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐
Trusted ⭐

Can’t believe I stuck up from him! I feel like I’ve been stabbed in the haht!

Paulie had an incredible way of making everything about himself , im pretty sure he hand in Tony’s final demise

He was the most accurate portrayal of a mobster out of the entire lot.

Vain, arrogant, ill-tempered, oppotunistic, sycophantic & untrustworthy.

Having said that, he had some of the best lines in the show :lol:

bergholt

Edu working on this one exclusively for 28 days so far

Fingers crossed he gets it done soon and then he can start thinking about other deals

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Edu working on this one exclusively for 28 days so far

Fingers crossed he gets it done soon and then he can start thinking about other deals
It's tricky though as he has grown attached to Win & vice versa.
Cedric wants to take him to Turkey as part of the deal.

Arsenal could be prepared to sanction a move as some are worried the Loveable Lab may not live up to his name.

Disagreement currently over fee though as the cuddly canine is valued at 5 times the price of the former Portuguese international.🐶🐕

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Maybe we're doing another documentary and we'll see them celebrating this being done at the 11th hour on deadline day like when we paid Auba to go to Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom