• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Champions League Group Stage: Sevilla 1 - 2 Arsenal | Tuesday 24th October | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
0-Arsenal-vs-Sevilla-1.jpg

Screenshot-20231021-204506.png

Prediction

Sevilla 1-1 Arsenal

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Another tough physical away game with a crazy atmosphere, it's not looking good.

En-Nesyri who is a setpiece/aerial threat vs Saliba who is weak aerially? (his only weakness)

Ghostgaard vs high pressing mid block teams?

I'm tempted to go Havertz CF instead of Jesus as we need an option to go long.

My back 4, Tomi LB, Gabriel, Saliba and Ben White RB

Midfield of Partey/Rice and Trossard (better in midfield than winger).

Sevilla gave a tough game against Real Madrid today in a 1-1 result.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This is actually a big test, I've said in Europe it requires more than controlling games. We did it perfectly vs PSV by being ruthless but then got punished away to Lens. Now away were a loss puts on under massive pressure.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Our 2 games against Sevilla in the group stages back in 07/08, honestly two of the best football games you will see...so much quality on both sides.

There is that collection of old football matches site out there, give them a watch (especially our home win) if you can.

For this match, so important we don't lose now...a win would be great, but a draw is the minimum after the loss v Lens.

Need at least 7 points going into that away game at PSV to finish the group stage.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Should be a good test. Sevilla have some dangerous players in their side.

Will be interested to see how Saliba and Gabriel handle En-Nesyri as he can be a handful on his day. I think we’ll draw this one imo.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If we manage a draw here and beat them at home we done really well. This is huge test against a very experienced European team. I think we will lose sadly

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It was in an article about the team news for tomorrow.

Hope this helps.

Yeah that's what I mean, why's the standard acting like this is some sort of big shock. Raya's our first choice keeper. Liverpool aren't dropping Alisson for a massive CL game.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Not sure our twinks will handle the Spanish pandemonium from the stands.

We need our defenders to be laser-focused because our midfield will be non-existent unless maybe TP5 starts to absorb the press and find Ødegaard.

Saka is half dead so maybe Martinelli - Kai - Jesus would be a good start. We managed to get 3 points vs City without Saka so we might as well start him off the bench here. Think he's in a barn red zone.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
I need to see some good attacking plays here and movement. And also, I need to see our captain on it. It's going to be a tough game, they got a new manager and they drew against Real Madrid in the weekend. Just don't lose this game please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom