• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Champions League Group Stage: Sevilla 1 - 2 Arsenal | Tuesday 24th October | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
0-Arsenal-vs-Sevilla-1.jpg

Screenshot-20231021-204506.png

Prediction

Sevilla 1-1 Arsenal

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Martinelli-Jesus-Saka
Ødegaard (c)
Rice-Partey
Tomiyasu-Gabriel-Saliba-White
Raya

Double pivot and get Tomiyasu on for Tearchenko. Vieira to come on for Ødegaard if he continues with his poor form.

2-0 to the Arse!!!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We need to bring back directness to our game again. We must switch to it more when the time comes, in addition to our patience. We’ll get those moments more in the Champions League. And it was this directness that made us so dangerous last season.

Hopefully TP5 is available again, I want to see him at the base of our midfield. Rice has also improved before our eyes and gives us further distribution, penetration on the ball and cover on the ball from deep, allowing Zinchenko more time forward as well.

Give Ramsdale a start too, and have him bait the press just like Raya does.

Ramsdale
White Saliba Gabriel Zinchenko
TP5
Ødegaard Rice
Saka Jesus Martinelli

Havertz, Vieira, Smith Rowe, Trossard, Tomiyasu, Kiwior, Raya

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Don't want to see this U-shape **** football today with sloppy moments and misplaced passes. It's not sustainable at all and we need to step up now, no more excuses, I don't want to hear this "eeuueeee but we got more control this season", zip it, just zip it. Be more direct please.

I'm okay with a draw as long as the performance is good.

And Arteta please, don't overthink it.

Raya

White - Saliba - Gabriel - Tomiyasu
Ødegaard - Partey - Rice
Saka - Havertz - Martinelli

I would start with Tomiyasu instead of Zini and Havertz instead of Jesus. And please no Jorginho.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Raya back in Spain, the Spanish F.A will be watching closely in person with Raya want to dislodge Unai Simon as number 1 keeper for Spain for the Euros.

Raya you can't screw this up. You messed up in 4 big games so far (City, Lens Away, Sp**s and Stamford Bridge). Now we get another big game that can change the dynamics of this group.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This is the game where not getting maximum points equals something really tangible towards our season hopes. I think we need to see a mature, well executed performance.

If we want to be the best or called the best, we have to go into these games and get the job done. No excuses.

Jasinho

We've been so sh*te this season and despite that we've managed to grind most of our games to wins.
The thing with this is that it always catches up with you, look no further than Sp**s last season where early in the season they kept winning despite being terrible and eventually it caught up to them.
Hope Arteta can figure something out to improve the players' form and make us play better, feels like we're barely creating any chances these days. Something must be done about how poor we've been playing before it catches up with us as well.

On paper we should be walking this game, Sevilla have been terrible this season but they've got some decent players and will undoubtedly give us a game and on top of that I'm sure we'll make this game harder than it has to be.
I'd start:

Ramsdale
White Saliba Gabriel Tomiyasu
Partey Rice
Saka Ødegaard Martinelli
Jesus

We absolutely need a good performance tonight cause these players are looking so drab and out of form atm and they need a confidence boost.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

We can't seem to create chances again and that is why we're struggling. Maybe Xhaka was that important I dunno but something is really off this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom