• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Champions League: Round of 16 2nd Leg: Arsenal [1] vs FC Porto [1] (4-2 pens) | Tuesday 12th March | KO: 20:00 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot-20240310-160437-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240310-161344-Chrome.jpg

lineup.png

Prediction

Arsenal 3-0 Porto

Screenshot-20240310-161743-Chrome.jpg

blrgooner

Established Member
This is a rough schedule to come. A game every 3 days until Wolves, and that Wolves game is likely moved to in the week or against Chelsea in that week because April 20th is FA Cup day.

Its going to be a rough ride, we need all hands on deck.

Sun Mar 31 - 16:30Manchester CityVArsenalPremier League

April 2024

Wed Apr 3 - 19:30ArsenalVLuton TownPremier League
Sat Apr 6 - 17:30BrightonVArsenalPremier League
9/10 Apr - TBCQuarter-Final 1LVArsenalUEFA Champions League
Sat Apr 13 - 17:30ArsenalVAston VillaPremier League
16/17 Apr - TBCQuarter-Final 2LVArsenalUEFA Champions League
Sat Apr 20 - 15:00WolvesVArsenalPremier League
Sat Apr 27 - 15:00Tottenham HotspurVArsenalPremier League
I think its likely that Wolves game does not happen ( If Wolves win in FA cup) and that game gets replaced by Chelsea game in the midweek. Sp**s may have a big break between Apr 13/14 weekend and our game too because they play city in the Apr 20 weekend and that could get postponed if City win FA cup.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Waking up today after you have just broken a 14 year hoodoo and knocked Mourinho's regen out of a competition, like...

robbie-smoking-cigar-arsenal-tottenham-robbie.gif

Arsenia

Just seen the interview with Arteta and Raya on the Arsenal IG page. I'm pleased they acknowledged the role the fans played in the shootout.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Literally anyone but City in the next round, if we have to play them save it for the final.

Can't be arsed playing English teams in Europe, you want to play someone different...not the team who's results I have been religiously checking for the past 2 years ffs 😅

blrgooner

Established Member
We did enough to win that during normal time.

If the contact was enough to rule out a goal then Ode’s spin equally should’ve produced a penalty.
Yeah I thought there wasn`t much in that contact at all. IT was 50-50 in terms of who initiated the contact also. Don`t see why that goal was overturned.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Yeah I thought there wasn`t much in that contact at all. IT was 50-50 in terms of who initiated the contact also. Don`t see why that goal was overturned.
The goal was overturned because Havertz was pulling Pepe's shirt very clearly for a long time, which meant that Pepe could not reach the ball.

I think it was the right call, even though could have been allowed too. At first I looked that there was no foul at all, but didn't see the pull.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

The man has been sent off over 20 times as a coach, grade A prick
I remember him being a proper Materazzi type when playing too.

He has apparently had a 370 day and a 151 day suspension in his career.

Mohamed7

Not sure about "clear" if he did get to it it was probably going wide anyway from the first angle. More luck than anything

Either way full credit for the last one, that was not a poor pen just a huge save one of the best I've seen in a minute.
skysports-david-raya-arsenal_6488622.jpg

bergholt

Watching the pens again, finest of margins with that first Raya save. Fingertips onto the post and then the rebound hits his leg - but luckily it's bent on just the right angle for the ball to go sideways. It was much more likely for it to rebound into the net. Arteta luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom