• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Chelsea vs Arsenal | 24/03/04

Arsenal316

0-0 at the half....lots of midfield play...some few close calls for both teams. Should be an interesting second half.

Arsene

The final 3rd is the problem right now. Henry is only getting the ball in wide positions. Pires on the left is creating very little. We're not catching them on the break, they are catching us!

Sammer

Established Member
We don´t look too convincing tonight so far. Chelsea is more agressive, they would completely dominate the midfield, if paddy wasn´t there to eliminate chances upfront.

They look confident, whereas we only had sporadic blinks of Wengerball. Bergy needs to adjust to the game, so far he wasn´t too lucky.

If we continue like this, we have a good chance of losing this one. Hope Arsène finds the right words now to spark em up.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
i think Reyes will play a part in the 2nd half... he could change the face of the game (as Chelsea has seen before)... i say by the 70th minute.....

n_henry

Yeah, at least score a goal, even if we draw. If it ends up a scoreless draw, Chelski would be the slight faves to go through to the semis, IMHO...

C'mon boys! :evil:

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
why would they be favorites if its a goalless draw? if we draw this match, i think we have the upperhand going back home for the second leg....

besides, lots of time left in this one

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom