• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Chelsea vs Arsenal | 24/03/04

Arsenal316

I've seen bad mistakes by goalkeepers before, but THIS has to be the worse I've EVER seen. You thought Cudicini's goal was bad....this was worse...

n_henry

USArsenal said:
why would they be favorites if its a goalless draw? if we draw this match, i think we have the upperhand going back home for the second leg....

besides, lots of time left in this one

I said I think they'd be *slight* faves. ;) Coz they'll have the advantage of the away goals in the 2nd leg.... we'll have to score twice as many to catch up.

But anyway, it won't end a scoreless draw now. :?

Arsenal316

The ball was bouncing outside the area of the box. Instead of letting the defenders try to force the Chelsea players wide, Jens runs out 10-15 feet OUTSIDE the box to try to kick it away. Instead, his shot gets blocked by Eidur, and he just kicks it into the empty net. Boneheaded move......

Arsenal is on their heals....Chelsea are going all out, firing on all cylinders.

Arsenal316

Lehmann just made two really godo saves....Chelsea are everywhere....I have never seen Arsenal on their heals like this in a LONG time....

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
i think we need to bring on Reyes now... we were down in the second half before and ended up winning.... we can do it again

n_henry

Arsenal316 said:
The ball was bouncing outside the area of the box. Instead of letting the defenders try to force the Chelsea players wide, Jens runs out 10-15 feet OUTSIDE the box to try to kick it away. Instead, his shot gets blocked by Eidur, and he just kicks it into the empty net. Boneheaded move......

Arsenal is on their heals....Chelsea are going all out, firing on all cylinders.

Good God...

This was worse than Cudicini's mistake I think, coz here, there wasn't a great threat... running outside the box! What was he thinking??! :roll:

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom