• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Dinamo Zagreb v Arsenal - 16/09/2015, 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
------------------Cech------------------
Debuchy--Gabriel--Koscielny--Gibbs
------------Arteta-----Ramsey--------
---Ox------------Özil----------Alexis--
-----------------Giroud-----------------

Should be a good enough side to get 3 points. Will also give some of our players some much needed gametime as well as keeping the likes of Bellerin, and Cazorla fresh for Chelsea. Would like to see Adelaide on the bench for this one.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I would actually like us to mix a lot. Campbell, Arteta, Chambers, Gibbs, Debuchy, Ospina, a throw them all in. Wenger wont do it of course but at least I'll be there for a game and better team we play more fun for us supporters it will be

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Tough game away from home but I'd expect a victory. I'd start Alexis on the bench and go with Walcott Giroud and the Ox

Stoneh

I have a feeling Alexis, Özil and Coq will be benched for this. Walcott will play.. he needs confidence. Kos might be replaced by Per. I think Ox and Arteta are dead certs to start.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Don't think anyone needs resting not even October yet. Alexis is looking sharper in every match, should start scoring soon. Stick with Theo up top, feel he could go on a run soon.

Emibury

Just play our strongest team in my opinion. It is too early to start resting, and we lack sharpness so lots of games may actually help. Also, away to Zagreb is one of the crucial games in the group for us, and victory massively improves our chances of getting out the group. In my opinion something like:

Bellerin--Gabriel--Koscielny--Monreal
------------Coquelin-----Ramsey--------
---Ox------------Özil----------Alexis--

billyf

I 'd like to see the same lineup that won against Stoke. Away games will always suit Theo's style of play as his main strength is his movement behind the defence. If I 'd have to make a change that would be Ramsey for Ox.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I wouldnt star Santi against Chelski, reason why he would be a safe starter this game. No Özil, Alexis, starting fullbacks, Coq... Yes to Campbell, Arteta, Ox...

chessygoal

It might be a good idea to rest Santi for this one,
I hope Jeff will make the bench, I really want to see that kid again.

Bould14

Lets not be stupid.

"Confidence is a fine trait. Over-confidence isn't".
Chelsea is a wounded animal. Certain players have checked out it's obvious. Confidence is low for them, and it's really the best chance in years to make a statement.

Bookmark it right here. 2-3 more loses before January, and top 4 is out of reach. Teams like Palace without Europe in much better position to make top 6.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

With the number of players some of you want rotated, you'd think this is a League Cup game. Wouldn't make more than one or two changes personally, perhaps start Ox and Giroud.

This will be a hard game, we are really not going to whoop their asses 4-0 without breaking a sweat.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Lets not be stupid.

"Confidence is a fine trait. Over-confidence isn't".

I'd call some posts regarding Chelsea at the moment, delusional, to be honest.

Anyway I would mix up the side, especially with such a short space to the weekend. I'd rest Alexis specifically for this game, he is playing too much football if you ask me.

Axel_Gunner

hope out attack will be confident about scoring after goals from walcott and giroud to and give us a early comfortable lead so we can play this chilled and stay relaxed before important game vs chelsea.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Chelsea is a wounded animal. Certain players have checked out it's obvious. Confidence is low for them, and it's really the best chance in years to make a statement.

Bookmark it right here. 2-3 more loses before January, and top 4 is out of reach. Teams like Palace without Europe in much better position to make top 6.

I like you confidence.

You forget the quality manager that is Jose, and his ability to get results when it really matters.

You also forget our woeful record against Chelsea, under Mourinho.

What is more important regarding our game on the weekend, is that our woeful finishing at the moment will be amplified. 29 attempts with 2 goals equals 7% conversion rate. That is what really puts us on the back foot in my opinion. One positive however is that our current defensive organisation helps tremendously.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Please keep Gabriel in the side Arsène, don't drop him. Him vs Costa next Saturday will be so tasty, can literally see one of them being killed.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Wenger only ever makes big changes for the CoCup, no way will we be seeing big changes for this game. Its vital to start the CL group games with a win or we are looking over our shoulders from the off.

I would consider resting Alexis because he clearly started the season too early. I wouldnt even make him travel. Play Walcott-Özil-Ox, with Giroud up front and play Ramsey next to Coq. If we are safely ahead bring Campbell on for Ox later.

Bellerin--Gabriel--Koscielny--Monreal
--------Coquelin-----Ramsey--------
-Walcott--------Özil----------Ox--

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I like you confidence.

You forget the quality manager that is Jose, and his ability to get results when it really matters.

You also forget our woeful record against Chelsea, under Mourinho.

What is more important regarding our game on the weekend, is that our woeful finishing at the moment will be amplified. 29 attempts with 2 goals equals 7% conversion rate. That is what really puts us on the back foot in my opinion. One positive however is that our current defensive organisation helps tremendously.

He also forgets our generosity when it comes to teams in bad runs of form. If you're in a run of **** form, the team you want is Arsenal. We must have saved a dozen teams from relegation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten
Top Bottom