• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft CL Draft: GRAND FINAL: AGFC vs 4Juan6 Spartans

Who do you think should win the final?

• Total voters

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@Trilly googling Wanda rn like this

i4gM8Jfo_400x400.jpg
No lies told there my brother

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
ok @Rex Stone and @A_G when is the next draft? I got nothing to do till 2027 might as well. Me an Rexy are ready to unite like Voltron; and he has promised i could randomize you fools without mercy. Team FaRex is ready

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
In honour of Ramadan and to show support to Iftarsenal's dedication to play the game while on a fasting diet, a joint decision has been made between the A-M Admin and Board of Directors of Rex Bezos Unlimited Funds LLC (that has a sole Board member) that the participants of this draft will receive hefty awards in the form of Bezos coins (ticker is $BZS).

Here is the scheme on how this will work and it is based on the CL format of awarding money for every type of result (win, loss or draw) and advancing to next round.

RoundWinDrawLoss
Last 12100005030
Last 8 (Quarter Final)20010060
Last 4 (Semi Final)400200120
Runner up700 (if losing on penalties)500
Winner1000

Thanks for the generous donation @Rex Bezos, now let's get going !!!

Good luck to all and may you put those earned BZ$ in good use.

P.S. Tough luck for those who decided to not join the draft :lol: and miss this opportunity to up the ratio

In order to fulfill the promise that was made near the end of the Draft during last year and now that the winner is finally announced, a RexStone Coin Allocation committee was convened and made the decision to allocate the RS$ coins appropriately to all the participants.

Here is the final list and the detailed summary:

1711099635739.png

Congratulations to:

@A_G the randomiser of Abedi Pele was a key turning point in your luck

@Juan Matas Beard @Gooner416 - although the airpods were gone, the Gerrard shirt was still worn proud by JMB while G416 was in observer mode

@Trilly @Rex Stone - although there were some shady things like potential resimming, The Sauce squad couldn't make it even though they had the sauciest of them all in Mbappe. However kudos to @Rex Stone for making this whole incredible journey possible :applause:

@bingobob - fought till the end, though that selection of Larsson was a hugely unpopular choice here for obvious reasons :)

@Farzad Stoned - often up by 4 AM in his time in order to be active here, he showed his usual intensity to speak highest of his picks, while dishing it out against any of other picks. Turned out he was wrong on few occasions.

@pigge showed her tenacity to fight it out with lads who were belittling her team, but it was a commendable performance across the whole time and a fantastic team. #Pigge #Equality

@jones @albakos - Iftarsenal had a lot of things to fight at the same time: hunger, picking players that are fasting, defending against tricks to bending of the rules (no-goalkeeper :lol:), having matches played right at the time of iftar, you name it... but they managed to create a fantastic team and only lost to 4Juan6 team due to the relic dodgy rule of away goals.

@SA Gunner @Uncle Good-Advice - Very effective on their team shape and vision, however it seems like the SIM tech was as advanced as to capture the concept and preparation behind each of their tactics

@Clrnc - great tactician and smart behind each of his elite "streets won't forget" picks like Redondo, however got done by the rules as the players picked on wrong periods hurt him the most

@Oxeki - the star of the draft. In typical Oxeki display there was everything, from forgetting to pick a player, to going offline just when he was about to get in line, and then trying to corrupt Rex into having no goalkeepers into the starting XI)

@Riou - he surrendered before the League even started, so he gave the pleasure to Rex to spin the randomiser on many of his picks

and last but not least, the manager of Plumbers FC @Sapient Hawk. He brought a variety of all kinds of dodgy players, however he surprised everyone by making it to knockout rounds. Also, as a fasting participant just like Iftarsenal FC, lost in the quarters due to the relic dodgy rule of away goals.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
The RexStone Coins RS$ have been distributed and should be under your accounts now :)

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom