• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Hamburg vs Arsenal | 13/09/06

Lehmann1

I think it's vital to win this game against Hamburg. Things have to improve and a win in Hamburg and United would turn our season around. I'd play

Lehmann

Eboue Toure Gallas Flamini

Walcott Fabregas Gilberto Rosicky

Baptista

Henry

I would choose this team because I feel this would be the best line up to face United also. RVP and Ade have missed so many chances now Baptista should be given a chance. I agree with the point made that Gallas and Toure should play togather to get some kind of understanding before facing Rooney as this would be make us so much more solid. Flamini can play left back as he has shown he can do it so many times before in europe

Caspian

I'd doubt we'll see Flamini at left-back, the beast will be starting off from the bench and going on Wenger's thinking he will use Walcott sparingly this season, not wanting to over-play him.

jester

Established Member
looking forward to this game. we should win this one, which will make our premiership matches even more frustrating.
theo should get another 30minutes under his belt.
i'll say 2-0 ;)

cc

Sammer said:
Hamburg just got kicked out of the German League Cup by a 3rd division team.

Perfect team for us to build some confindence. They won´t defend with 10 men, but try to attack. Hleb and Rosicky know their style of play and will have a great game in my view.

Looking forward to this one.

So to bremen, the runner up of Bundesliga last season, with the most key players like klose, zidan, diego playing. wow, the 3rd division teams are really strong :lol:

btw, was it league cup? it's fa cup equivelant game, I think

The Tin God

must win , if we lose we will have zero confidence for the biggest game of the season so far againts manure.

We beat hambrug and Manure , you watch us fly.

jester

Established Member
The Tin God said:
must win , if we lose we will have zero confidence for the biggest game of the season so far againts manure.

us beat hamburg and united? watch pigs fly!

The Tin God

jester said:
The Tin God said:

Have faith my friend.. i think we could do it.

cc

jester said:
The Tin God said:

with 2 ultra big ears, pigs can really fly :D I always have faith in winning european games but not epl :cry:

vanderguy

The Tin God said:

We lose against manure and and hamburg watch us drown :( :(

Arnie

The worst team in the 4th pot to get, i still don't know how they got sorin for so little money!! Anyway, tough Game, but i don't think they will sit back and defend like in the PL so we shouldwin with the couter attack

gunnerama911

we wont beat man u.. for some sort of reason they ALWAYS know how to play against us... and now that Rooneys back i'd be afraid VERY afraid... btw is Rooney getting banned for a few more games for punching Mike Gray or not?

gunnerama911

yeh but whenever he plays.. man united play really good...

btw anybody know why Gerard Houllier left out Eric Abidal and Florent Malouda for todays game with Troyes?
I dont think it was because of international duty because about 5 other people in the team that were on international duty played aswell.

Jkreffer

Established Member
vanderguy said:
Why are you scared of rooney,he is not that good buddy,dont believe the hype :wink:

Ah no. Please don't get you started on Rooney...not this argument again lol :wink:

kopzilla

Always Negative
i hope we dont come up with excuses arriving at old trafford saying that we were tired of the mid week game

gunnerama911

Abidal? maybe not
Malouda? yeh
Ribery? definately, honestly hes been so amazing so far this season, i was watching him the other day and he just beat about 4 men in a row and played in niang so easily

The Tin God

if we lost to manure.. Mr wenger will blame the midweek game.

We have to face facts.. man **** are going to try and kick us off the park.

but i still think we are going to shock them.

Henry and Rosicky to score 2- 0 to us

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom