• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Hamburg vs Arsenal | 13/09/06

Jkreffer

Established Member
Malouda is a poor mans Reyes...without the vision and creativity. Abidal is defensively weak, positionally awful and useless going forward. Don't have a clue how these two managed to get into France's starting eleven.

RockyRocastle

Established Member
My mate has only sorted a hotel out for us near the Reeperbahn, which I hear isnt the nicest of areas!

Should provide a few distractions if we lose though, which I suspect we will.

The Tin God

Come on guys dont be so down hearted.

remember the days of boring boring arsenal ?

we will come good.

3-0 against hamburg.

daniel

After our preformances in EPL this year and especially this last game I don't feel optimistic at all...

It doesn't matter that this is an Europe match, if something isn't done about our game, we might face the most difficult season in the last 10 years.

But to be back on the topic. I'd be more than happy with a draw. I really hope we get at least a point in that matck.
I'm feeling so unoptimistic now that I can't even imagine us winning this one...

daniel

The Tin God said:
Come on guys dont be so down hearted.

remember the days of boring boring arsenal ?

we will come good.

3-0 against hamburg.

It's hard not to be down hearted after our last preformances. Don't you think?

Gooner83

Hamburg are a solid team but the way we play thru the middle might work against them as they will be attacking and they don't know us... have we even played before?

daniel

Don't belive they don't know us. I mean, they might know less than Premiership teams but be sure they do know much about us...
They certanly wont be a piece of cake.

F_Henry

J.C Ramon7 said:
This thread was way to early it should have been started on like Monday or Tuesday

I agree, the thread is too early we didn't have "player ranking" thread for the Middlesboro game. :?

Nonetheless I think we'll win by at least 2 goals. In a 4-5-1 formation

..............................Lehmann...............................

Eboue...............Toure.........Djourou...............Gallas

..............................Gilberto.................................

Hleb...........................Cesc.........................Rosicky

................Ljunberg..............................................

.................................Henry................................

IBL

Established Member
bluenaz said:
I don't like the team you put but i agree we will win this game easily.

I'm going for a 3-0 win.
bluenaz, I've noticed your every prediction of the season so far and everytime you predicted a win it ended up in tears :p

Right now a hard-fought 1-0 win would do me fine. As Pha2er said seeing as were more tuned to the Euro game now I expect finding the back of the net a little more achievable. I expect RvP to start up front with Henry again, Hleb and Rosicky on the wings and everything else unchanged from today.

gunnerturk

we lack the touch of luck and sooner or later we will have it.We should win this game, we play well,all we need a bit of luck.

nazo

Established Member
Ice Berg legend said:
bluenaz said:
I don't like the team you put but i agree we will win this game easily.

I'm going for a 3-0 win.
bluenaz, I've noticed your every prediction of the season so far and everytime you predicted a win it ended up in tears :p

Yup, i'm a horrible predictor but..... I have to get one right sooner or later :p

yoinkster

With the league form looking like it's not going to be good enough so far for 4th, it's absolutely imperative {sp} that we win 5 out of 6 in the group at least.

Winning the competition must now be the main target {apart from avoiding relegation}

I hope Le Boss plays his normal CL type team and tactics, it works and there's nothing we should concerned about with this game to change how we would've played last year.

1-2.

JMT

i reacon for european ties. 451 and Ljungberg and walcott should both play next week with rosicky aswel.

Lehmann
Eboue Toure Gallas Flamini
Walcott Gilberto Cesc Rosicky
Bap
Henry

Saville

J.C Ramon7 said:
This thread was way to early it should have been started on like Monday or Tuesday

dude how is this too early? There hasnt been much going on the last few days regarding arsenal new's and it's out next game, so why not?

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom