• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Olympiacos FC vs Arsenal FC - Wed. Dec 9th, 7:45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

AVENTUS

haha-a lot of positivity on this site though. Must say, I don't remain too confident myself but have a sneaking suspicion that we're going to do it somehow.

Have you looked at Arsenals previous win ratio in Greece. It's worse then Spain.

We're terrible at there

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

We are going to win. Cech to score 1 from a goal kick. Giroud to score 2, this time only for one team (which team - you will have to wait and see). Ramsey will pressure their midfield into oblivion. Monreal to karate kick their keeper in the throat before the match begins. I pay the ref. Mertesacker gets a body transplant and becomes capable of movement, Flamini gets a loan from the bank based on his soon-to-be extra millions and builds a clone of himself that is actually decent. Chambo to hit our crossbar 6 times forgetting which sides which, and then play with his fancy hair in disgust. Özil to be Özil. Campbell will miss the match because he gets the ****s from eating too much Campbell's soup - the ****ing bellend. Chambers will come into his place and do 1 or 29 stepovers for fun.

That's all I got.
3-2 us

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I forgot that if we score 3 goals the 2 goal margin is negated. If we get that many I can't see Olympiakos drawing, it's certainly not as unlikely as the Bayern and Monaco last 16s.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Have you looked at Arsenals previous win ratio in Greece. It's worse then Spain.

We're terrible at there
What is it, the Greek air? The grass? Witch craft?

None of what's gone before has any bearing whatsoever on what will happen. What does losing to PAOK Salonica 17 years ago mean?

Anyway, when you look a bit closer to the poorer results we've had out there, I'm sure they'll tell you something more than us just being rubbish in Greece. Pretty sure we've played under strength sides a few times, because we were already through.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Didn't realise the two goal margin was removed with three goals.

Think we'll go through now. Grab a cheap goal from a corner/free-kick and then let Ramsey,Özil, Theo do their thing.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse

We're terrible at there
Look, it's going to be a dogfight & Olympiacos have a pretty darn good record at home. In the past we've never gone there needing to win to qualify. I still reckon Olympiacos must be favourites but we've got a good shot at qualifying. How we keep a clean sheet only God knows though, so we're going to have to score a few to get through.

Any permutation could occur and none would surprise.

The truth is we haven't deserved to go through based on the ****ery we played in our 1st two games but we gave ourselves a shot by beating Bayern so maybe, just maybe for once we can win this type of game.

It''d be a huge boost for the club, players & fans to win in Greece.

AVENTUS

Even if we go through who do we play in February.

Barcelona, Madrid, PSG.

No thanks. We've already been battered 5-1 Away to one of these high calibre teams. Clearly not ready for this competition yet.

Jazz

We have to get second. Absolutely cannot afford to play Europa. It's ****e and would damage our PL form WAY more. Would have much preferred to finish last then get 3rd so we better not do our usual close but no cigar routine. This is one situation where winning 1-0 will piss me off more than if we just straight up lose. :lol:

say yes

forum master baiter
What is it, the Greek air? The grass? Witch craft?

None of what's gone before has any bearing whatsoever on what will happen. What does losing to PAOK Salonica 17 years ago mean?

Anyway, when you look a bit closer to the poorer results we've had out there, I'm sure they'll tell you something more than us just being rubbish in Greece. Pretty sure we've played under strength sides a few times, because we were already through.

Yeah pretty sure this is the only time we've gone there actually needing a result.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Barcelona, Madrid, PSG.

No thanks. We've already been battered 5-1 Away to one of these high calibre teams. Clearly not ready for this competition yet.

Come on are you serious? Yes we were battered by an incredible Bayern team when we had a pretty shocking team out there.

Ultimate loser attitude to hoping to avoid big games because you might lose. I'd love a tie against Barca, if we were to pull off a miracle win imagine how long we'd remember it for!?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't think we will have problem scoring but can we keep clean sheet? i really don't think so i we win and qualify
Cech
Bellerin Paulista KoshMonreal
Flamini Rambo
Walcott Özil Campbell
Giroud

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Barcelona, Madrid, PSG.

the games will be in fab we will have most our players back like Alexis Wilshere and Welbeck playing in round 16 of CL much better than playing in Europa league.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Honestly, it's like some people have only been watching football for 6 months. Some shocking posts in here.

Those that think getting 3rd in the group will help us in the league need to understand that we still have travel to every corner of Europe and we still have to field strong sides, or get punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom