• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Sparta Prague vs Arsenal | 18/10/05

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 378
  • Views 12,793
A

Anonymous

Arsène said that Sol and Robin should be avaliable but we will be without Henry, Hleb, Cole and Bergkamp. (EDIT now Freddie)

If all players stay fit line up should be -

Jens
Lauren Sol Kolo Clichy
Pires Fabregas Gilberto Quincy
v.Persie Reyes

Can anyone say how Sparta are playing at the moment, key players, probable lineup and beer price in Prague these days?

On another note why the **** are we on ITV2, Sparta Prague v Arsenal is a much bigger game than United v Lille :!:

A

Anonymous

Let's wait till we see how many fit players we have after WBA.

Biggus

Established Member
Hey I just found out that Sparta Prague took their strip colour from Arsenals originals.....our currant (or should I say red-current) 8) ...Imitation is the surest form of flattery....Thats why the all blue rags bothered me so much :x

Gooner83

Glad that ****ty boring International footy is gone for this year.... back to the real stuff we all love :D

A

Anonymous

The Big Fella said:
I have a feeling that the CL this year is going to be ok, i might be wrong, i usually am.

Highly you same guy from arse blog?

I am afraid not, I bought the Highly Fabregas T-shirt through the website

Viper

Established Member
Senght said:
Strong side. I remembered we lost t o them 4-2 away not too long ago?
Nope. We beat them in both matches when we played them.

It was us who won 4-2.

Double_H

Established Member
we should win this match so we can rest players for our EPL matches ( how many time did you hear an Arsenal Fan say somthing like that ;D )

with out injury crises i think we will be playing the same Team aginst WBA but insted of Bergy its Robin i am not sure if Sol can make it ....is it 100% or not

ccc

eddie_wills said:
is Bergkamp travelling? With RVP and Henry out, I think we could see Freddie back upfront with Jose.

what kind of injury did rvp have? was he ruled out of the wednesday game definitely? he was subbed for a minor injury at 83' in the last international game. It seemed not serious enough to rule him out for 1 week. anyway, he walked out of pitch without any help

A

Anonymous

Judging on the WBA performance.. I doubt Arsenal will win.
A draw would be nice.

Lukazan

Established Member
Draw would be a cracking result.

Assuming Sol, Persie and Gilberto are available I'd like to see..

__________Lehmann

Lauren____Toure___Sol_____Clichy

Pires___Fabregas__Gilberto___Quincy

_________Persie___Reyes

OneProudGooner

Established Member
We need van persie otherwise we have no goalthreat. As good as Senderos is you can see what Sol brings to our team, thank god he's not out for long.

GunneDown

i will be chuffed with a nil-nil.... i think we will find it very tough. looking forward to it anyway! Come on boys! lets do a liverpool! its possible... they were ****e last year!! :D

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom