• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

COC: Sheffield Wednesday vs. Arsenal- 27/10/15 - 7:45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsmile

Established Member
cech-5
debuchy-2
chambers-4
per-3
gibbs-3
flamini-4
kamara-3
Campbell-4
ox-na
iwobi-3
giroud-4
theo-na
no.36-1- rarely seen a player less likely to make it here
bilek-5

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
CSWvoVnXIAEuk4E.jpg

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Wenger saying all the youngsters aren't ready for this level yet in the post match.

Can't disagree, he won't have been expecting losing both Ox and Theo, probably had zero intention of having so many of them on the pitch at once.
I would say so too. Iwobi should have been loaned first. The others looked very overawed.

I thought Iwobi and Bielik werent too bad but they definitely need games. Bennacer and kamara definitely were not ready.

Goon_si

What exacty did Wenger say on the injuries? If anything? Not from England so I didnt get to see the Q&A after the game.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
Only Iwobi can come away with any sort of credit. There was a time when we had a decent Carling Cup team but this is the worst collection of second strings I've seen at this club for some time. Really don't see where the next break through talent is coming from and it's been like this since Brady left. The gap to the first team has just been getting bigger and bigger for the past few years.

That's a little bit concerning when our business plan is too bring through and develop players and supplement them with the Ozils and Sanchez of the world.

It's worth bearing in mind that we've got some class players out on loan that would have been in the side tonight.

It was players like Mertesacker, Chambers, Debuchy and Gibbs that let us down tonight. Those were the guys who should have been leading by example.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Chamberlain is clearly the England player, lives with his mate, never seen with a girl.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Arsène on the youngsters:

"it was too high for them...they are not ready for this level...none of them"

hmm...harsh...proabably true....but debuchy/mertesacker/chambers/gibbs/flamini/Campbell/ were all worse
that was interesting. ive never heard him talk like that before.

HomeSteak

Established Member
Wenger's overplaying the injuries to divert from the loss.

Ox wasnt getting games anyway, and Theo wont be out for more than a week, two at most imo.

Ox was getting games. He is the only right winger we have in the squad at the moment. With him and Theo out, Campbell plays against Swansea at the weekend, just think of the horror.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

I am going to uni next year, I am extremely busy... That thread was made after a long day of working + homecoming, which is like a beginning of the year prom for those of you who aren't American. Will try harder next time mate...
Fair enough, was just kidding. Wouldn't put the blame solely on you.

General

Established Member
We have changed our youth policy, all our big talents are on loan nowadays!
Not really. We've always mixed things up with loanees and internal development. We are buying a lot more towards the top end and that's reducing chances for up and coming talent but otherwise not much has changed. Even Pullis went on record today to say Gnabry is not good enough to be playing for West Brom at the moment.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Fringe players like Chambers, Debuchy or Campbell don't get enough playing time so it's no surprise they aren't on it when they finally get to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom