• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

COC: Sheffield Wednesday vs. Arsenal- 27/10/15 - 7:45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
2150612.jpg

Lilwizzle

Established Member
People see a bit of talent and expect them to start for Arsenal in 5 years but the truth is you really, really need to stand out in ability and have the attitude to develop well at this level. If one or 2 out of an age group come through we're probably doing well - we had a successful reserve/youth side a couple of years ago and it looks like Bellerin's the only one who'll make it here.

Of the current guys I think Crowley and Zelalem have a lot of ability and definitely standout. I had high hopes for Gnabry but injuries have stuttered his development badly. I never saw the hype around Akpom, light and bad ball control. Wellington is on borrowed time. Haven't seen enough of Iwobe, Niles or Jeff to say yet.
Arsenal loanee Serge Gnabry just isn't good enough to play for my team, admits West Brom manager Tony Pulis

Lemon Shark

Appears only when we draw/lose
terrible performance, one of the worst Arsenal performances I can ever remember, basically zero shots on target all game, couldn't even get the ball for long spells. could have lost more. disgraceful, few kids played but many senior players were playing, shocking. This is all gonna go into the Swansea game now, its how energy and football works. this is not good. Can feel it all going wrong at the weekend now.

Lemon Shark

Appears only when we draw/lose
I don't like to single out players normailly.. but Debuchy OH MY GOD, one of the worst players ever at Arsenal. He has been poor in basically every game he has ever played for us. He has never had a good game at Arsenal. he has had mostly poor games and a few average games. He is very suspect and every time he plays the other team targets him.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I don't like to single out players normailly.. but Debuchy OH MY GOD, one of the worst players ever at Arsenal. He has been poor in basically every game he has ever played for us. He has never had a good game at Arsenal. he has had mostly poor games and a few average games. He is very suspect and every time he plays the other team targets him.

This is total guff, mate.

StoppageTime

Debuchy was quality for us initially, before he picked up his injury. To say he has never had a good game for Arsenal is just wrong.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

terrible performance, one of the worst Arsenal performances I can ever remember, basically zero shots on target all game, couldn't even get the ball for long spells. could have lost more. disgraceful, few kids played but many senior players were playing, shocking. This is all gonna go into the Swansea game now, its how energy and football works. this is not good. Can feel it all going wrong at the weekend now.
I've noticed you only appear after a heavy loss.

Be gone! *This is Sparta Kick*

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Didn't watch the game but unfortunately I'm not surprised about Ox :(. He seemed to be limping more than a fair bit after the Everton game. Theo not playing at all against Everton probably meant he was a bit iffy too.. Now we have major holes in the team. Nobody to relieve Giroud who flags after heavy minutes and no recognized starter at RW. At this point we have to put our best foot forward and hope we don't have any more injuries, and pray that our injured players return relatively healthy. Most of our brightest youth are on loan as well so players like Iwobi might have to grow up even quicker than expected and have Bellerin like impacts. Troubling times, but let's stay positive.

Godwin1

Very well-known
It's disapointing that we didn't give them a game and the match wasn't way entertaining from our perspective. It's even more disapointing that we got two injuries. But I'm not to concerned we're out of the league cup, a competition that I generally laugh at big teams for winning. Lets just put this one behind us and concentrate on Swansea.

TheSage

Looking on the positive side (you have to try) that's one less competition to bother with, drop out of the CL and it's just the EPL .... even Arsène now admits we only have one decent first team so let's focus those players on the EPL and nothing else .... it sad that our reserves are not even upto Championship standards but it's the truth so lets get over it ...

Mastadon

Established Member
Walcott and the Ox injured and no more games for our fringe players since we lost this one plus a 3-0 battering against a **** team. Not really a good night.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Next transfer window is all about getting suitable backup, our first team is beyond fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom