• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

COC: Sheffield Wednesday vs. Arsenal- 27/10/15 - 7:45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Debuchy's a top right back. He needs a run of games to get confidence though.

Your overconfidence with every Arsenal player is worrying. Let's say you're right, he will never get a run of games in this kind of form and given Bellerin's quality and form. So we might as well accept the fact that he's going to be **** for us and sell him.

David Smith

Established Member
Debuchy was so good for us before getting injured last season. Bellerin reigned in on Debuchy's injury. Debuchy's not to blame.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

It's not a myth - he was pretty good from August - September. Many were lauding his crossing prowess. He then got injured vs City, then injured again practically as soon as he came back vs Stoke. He's regressed horribly since then.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
There's nothing wrong with Debuchy's haircut? o_O It's 100 x better than that horrible mohawk he was donning for years.
Woah, woah, woah. That Mohawk was awesome. Since he changed hairstyle his powers have faded away.

Also think currently Jenko is a better RB. He actually loves Arsenal. I wonder if he'd be satisfied with playing second fiddle to Bellerin.

Triniboy

From what I have seen over the years, never (after being on the bench/injury for such a long time) can a player come back and immediately perform. Only a few players in our team can do this. Debuchy after being back to full fitness has played usually once every five games. Having to play with other players who are in a similar situation to you (not playing much) your basically sent out to look like **** against a team that has been playing together competitively and hope to win.

Also, usually any player that comes into our team and plays consistently for 5-10 games look in place. So it seems to me this whole players who have been solid before suddenly looking ****. I think this is a result of having found yourself in the 'fringes'. I am not advocating more rotation here, simply pointing it out.

I feel that either our trainings are not intensive as they should be, or our players are suffereing from a serious lack of motivation beyond the first team. This is something we need to address if we really want to become Elite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom