• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

What will happen is that Pogba won't sign a new deal.

He has only 1 year left on his deal next summer.

United are forced to sell him to Madrid or risk letting him go for free a year later.

They sell Pogba to Madrid and get Ceballos in the deal.

anigif_sub-buzz-12199-1501608381-11.gif
Or we shock the world and sign Pogba. You heard it here first.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
This video is not available in your location.

Drop dead, internet.
Hate that. Happens often to me when people link anything official from the UK.

It's the same vid as posted by Mitch, but then with Dutch commentary. His serves the community better anyway.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
What will happen is that Pogba won't sign a new deal.

He has only 1 year left on his deal next summer.

United are forced to sell him to Madrid or risk letting him go for free a year later.

They sell Pogba to Madrid and get Ceballos in the deal.

anigif_sub-buzz-12199-1501608381-11.gif
I trust that Don Raul is savvy enough to put a clause for not selling Ceballos within the league after the loan. He must have thought about the scenario you mention as well.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If you don’t rate Pogba then I simply have to worry about you.

Rating him is entirely different from wanting to sign him. Check the thread on him in the United forum for context. There's plenty who think he's an excellent footballer, but lacking in many crucial aspects of team play.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Rating him is entirely different from wanting to sign him. Check the thread on him in the United forum for context. There's plenty who think he's an excellent footballer, but lacking in many crucial aspects of team play.
Don’t disagree.

Extremely gifted footballer but there are some flaws in his game.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Absolutely random thought but he seems like a player Simeone would love to have as a wide midfielder in a flat 4-4-2.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Neymar and Pogba both are gifted players. But not the kind of players all fans would want in their team. I don't think 'overrated' is the right word. Given their history of attitude problems it is a huge risk to spend so much money on them. A dressing room problem is the last thing we want in the team right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom