<

Dani Ceballos

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by field442, Jan 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goonger

Goonger Well-Known Member

I don't think the contract decisions were bizarre. The timing of the announcements, especially the Luiz 1 after his disasterclass against Man City wasnt ideal, but they all make sense to me. Its just that the sheep in our support were led by opposition fans and media into thinking it was stupidity because of the Luiz show, and the fact Soares and Mari had no real game time as yet.

2. Marjorie

Marjorie Thread Monopolizer

£20m + Ceballos for Douzi maybe? Surely zz would be interested in his fellow countrymen

3. Malky

Malky Established Member

Exactly, its not like the seasons finished just yet, we've still got games and we still need him. What's he supposed to say?
    Personally, unless it's a loan, I can't see him being here next season.

Garrincha likes this.
  4. bingobob

bingobob Fan of Technicians Who Show Great Character

As I've said a couple of times recently he has the ability and has now proven he has the work ethic. I think he will improve further with a settled role, having settled into the country the team and culture and playing for a team that looks like it knows what is expected.

For the right price I'd happily have him here. I think he offers much more offensively than he is given credit for and again will improve further given time.

North5, tcahill, Beksl and 1 other person like this.
  5. shootxhakashoot

shootxhakashoot Özil lives rent-free in my head

If we can get for anywhere between 10 and 20 mill we should sign him up as hes shown he has something and can play for us and will only get better. We'd have to pay another loan fee to get him back so wouldnt go that route again as we would essentially be developing reals player and pushing up his price . Either way i dont think this has been a bad loan and he can leave with his head held high if he goes as he has put in the effort on the pitch and contributed positively to our season. If he has 3 years left on his deal real might consider cutting their losses to help their wage bill as they need to get players off their books as much as anyone else...

6. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

Ceballos has started games for Spain. Guendouzi has 1 French cap. No way is Guendouzi worth more than Dani.

North5 and Artisan like this.
  7. sykesy69

sykesy69 Active Member

After all that he turns in his best 45mins of the season... :trophy:

oh to be a goon likes this.
  8. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

9. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

10. HairSprayGooners

HairSprayGooners Al Jazeera Correspondent

Wouldn't spend that much on him.

11. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

This is his real value still only loan acceptable at the moment he still hasn't showed he'll take us to better level despite the big improvement with Mikel

12. DanDare

DanDare Emoji Merchant

In a different situation I don't think that's an unreasonable valuation. Don't think we should pay that for him though

Think we should sign someone different, if we do get him it should be on loan again

Troopz and El Duderino like this.
  13. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Vinai Venkatesham Stan

Depending on how he finishes the season, a loan with obligation to buy for next summer around 20M may be a good idea.

14. Marjorie

Bit of haggling we could get that fee down to around the £20m mark everyone on here would be happy with.

15. HairSprayGooners

HairSprayGooners Al Jazeera Correspondent

For me it's xhaka OR Ceballos in the team.

oh to be a goon and Sanchez11 like this.
  16. Hunta

Hunta Shivering Right Now Trusted

Hearing Edu wants to pay £30m.

ItWasMeBarry, krengon, Troopz and 3 others like this.
  17. Gooner416

Gooner416 Well-Known Member

Bring it down to 18m and get him in. Good deal. This was a player valued at 40m after the U21's.

18. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

Yeah, loan with obligation for that figure is the obvious move. People expecting £25m for AMN and turning their nose up at Ceballos for less money :lol:

Dj_sds -, say yes, Artisan and 7 others like this.
  19. Marjorie

Kia gets involved and we might just be able to get him for £40m

El Duderino likes this.
  20. DanDare

DanDare Emoji Merchant

Yes, his value halting tells you something about his performances for us

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.