• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Denis Suarez: Returning to Barcelona after injury

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
If he doesn't play against Bournemouth you'd have to worry for him. If he's not trusted much against Huddersfield, BATE and Southampton he won't be getting on the pitch for Sp**s/Man United + crucial Europa League ties. Then you're looking at April being the earliest this guy can make an impact, not good.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If he doesn't play against Bournemouth you'd have to worry for him. If he's not trusted much against Huddersfield, BATE and Southampton he won't be getting on the pitch for Sp**s/Man United + crucial Europa League ties. Then you're looking at April being the earliest this guy can make an impact, not good.
He been bought to cover our lack or depth on wings don't think he any better than Iwobi or mkhi to start ahead of them

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Dubious deal. We'll most certainly buy him in the summer so Raul can get a nice fee for himself.

It's a trend. Monchi buying a buffoon from his former club in Nzonzi, Emery doing the same with Krychowiak.

Can't believe we're being run by these people.
How are we gonna buy a player that not going to start games during his loan here?

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Maybe he really is just cover. I would be unhappy if he started over our own players if I’m honest. Would have prefered some cover at rightback though.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
And we paid 2m + wages to loan him?

Preacher

Always Crying
Mid-season deals very rarely work out instantly, especially if you're talking about players, who have zero or very-limited experience in the EPL.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Don't be so quick to write him off, Emery slowly bedded in Torreira into the side too and now look at him.

Why dont we pick up some talents from juniors to sit on the bench instead?
Much cheaper that way and then maybe just maybe we could use the money on buying some real players this summer that will actual be playing and make a difference..

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
I don't think a club as cheap as ours would have wasted 2mil to loan a guy who can't get any game time. I'm leaning towards Gdeep's line of thought that we are just bedding him in for next season. 25mil for him does seem like a bit of a joke though if that's really the case.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Dubious deal. We'll most certainly buy him in the summer so Raul can get a nice fee for himself.

It's a trend. Monchi buying a buffoon from his former club in Nzonzi, Emery doing the same with Krychowiak.

Can't believe we're being run by these people.

I hope we will send Suarez back to Barca. Simply average player.
The Krychowiak deal was shocking. The dude is a mediocre footballer, a poor man Capoue. Had no business playing for PSG and was a total bust.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
I don't think a club as cheap as ours would have wasted 2mil to loan a guy who can't get any game time. I'm leaning towards Gdeep's line of thought that we are just bedding him in for next season. 25mil for him does seem like a bit of a joke though if that's really the case.

We've wasted plenty of money over the years for a supposedly frugal club.

I hope we will send Suarez back to Barca. Simply average player.
The Krychowiak deal was shocking. The dude is a mediocre footballer, a poor man Capoue. Had no business playing for PSG and was a total bust.

Yeah honestly don't get this 'Emery needs players he trust' thingy. Its wrong. At top clubs like PSG and Arsenal you need top players and then Emery need to learn to trust the players. He is not at Sevilla anymore! He needs so show growth in his style if he wants to survive at top clubs as a manager!

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom