• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Denis Suarez: Returning to Barcelona after injury

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I'm confused, because if you think this guy isn't worthy of this current Arsenal squad, then you must want the everyone transfer listed.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Think yesterday showed that he could be useful. A start is not far away
Sorry, but to me there was nothing to see that merits a start for him. He seemed detached from the team and (for a lack of better word) had a low energy game.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
He had a horizontal run across the defending midfielders which fits in well with our reluctance to go into dangerous areas and take games by the scruff of the neck.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
He had a horizontal run across the defending midfielders which fits in well with our reluctance to go into dangerous areas and take games by the scruff of the neck.
Saw that. Injected a bit of drive into us. Commentator on the Telly said "Suarez trying to impress but the 3rd goal killed the game". My thinking was, if he does that every game he'll be useful. Idiotic commentary considering the youngsters situation. He needs to impress regardless of the result.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Saw that. Injected a bit of drive into us. Commentator on the Telly said "Suarez trying to impress but the 3rd goal killed the game". My thinking was, if he does that every game he'll be useful. Idiotic commentary considering the youngsters situation. He needs to impress regardless of the result.
Yes, joking apart if he can get those runs going forward once he gets to know his team-mates he may have something to offer. He's got until May to prove his worth.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Sorry, but to me there was nothing to see that merits a start for him. He seemed detached from the team and (for a lack of better word) had a low energy game.
He passed nicely, which should be a given.

Looked completely shot of confidence, so maybe you are right and he should build up his fitness first.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Really can't say much about him yet.

I think he has the technical ability to contribute to some smooth attacking plays if combining with Özil and possibly Mkhitaryan.

I agree with @krackpot that he does look like he has little confidence. Hope that is just a matter of adjusting to a new environment.

My hope is he brings some dribbling directness and crisp combinations to our attack. We'll have to see if he does.

If he turns out to be a passenger we shouldn't buy him even if the clause we negotiated is really good value in today's market.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Decent player, but yes we really should have gone in for Carrasco or Perisic instead. Suarez is just a more developed Iwobi - good player but not going to push us forward.

His lack of game time is baffling.

MustOezil

Needs more games to be judged property. I'm worried about his light frame and stamina to have a season wide impact in this league

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom