• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Denis Suarez: Returning to Barcelona after injury

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
You
Saka is brilliant, as is Amaechi. The exact kind of modern wingers we need. We're top heavy in talent, and given our dearth of this profile, they should be closer than they are IMO.

This is a separate convo to Suarez though.
You are right M.E But I'm worried about how impatient some of our fanbase are. The abuse Iwobi and AMN received recently has been uncalled for. The moment Saka and Amaechi, as good as they are, have a bad game, some of our fans will go OTT and write them off completely. I do wonder what seems to be holding them back from having more first team appearances seeing as we have a lack of overall out and out wingers throughout our first team squad.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
I don't get this signing tbh

If he isn't fit then how will he help for the remainder of the season.

If we are gonna buy in Summer then performances like this wont help coz he is unfit so how will we justify the purchase

Whats the point of this loan????
We lack overall wingers throughout our squad. If either Iwobi or Mkhitaryan get injured then what natural cover do we have on the flanks? He will provide us with adequate cover until the summer where we can upgrade and spend more on getting the wingers we need but on a temporary basis with no obligation to buy, he'll do for now.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
While he wasn't in anyway effective, I didn't think he was as bad as some people are making out, at least he could run with the ball at his feet which is more than you can say for the likes of Guendouzi whose on ball ability as of late seems to just consist of lobbing the ball forward and struggling to run and retrieve it before the opposition.

More technical players like Suarez in the team is a good start. Though hopefully he'll be a midfielder if he stays on here because he doesn't seem to have the athletic profile to be a success on the wings.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I cannot understand why we bought this guy. Carasco with the option to buy would be much more useful

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He came on, won the ball back almost straight away, showed some nice dribbling at one stage at a time when we were literally just seeing the game out.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
He combined well with Özil and had a couple of decent sprints and dribbles. Maybe those two will surprise in the latter stages.

Still seems too timid so far, afraid not to make mistakes...

say yes

forum master baiter
Fine with him being phased in slowly. No special treatment in this team.

If he wants to make it here and resuscitate his career then he’s going to need to show Emery he’s worthy of starting ahead of Özil, Iwobi and Mkhi in training. Competition for places should make everybody raise their game.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I would like to see him given longer vs Saints and start him vs Bournemouth. He can certainly run with the ball, to have him and Özil must improve our creativity and help Auba get back to scoring.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Fine with him being phased in slowly. No special treatment in this team.

If he wants to make it here and resuscitate his career then he’s going to need to show Emery he’s worthy of starting ahead of Özil, Iwobi and Mkhi in training. Competition for places should make everybody raise their game.

What's the point in phasing in slowly a 6 month loan?

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom