• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dominik Szoboszlai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonger

I thought that then assumed he was talking about Havertz being the left footed Sigurdsson :lol: strange posting regardless.

If he did that's even worse. His original post says he's slow, doesn't dribble or create, yet there's a 2min twitter vid on the previous page which shows him creating chance after chance.

I think he thinks we might be looking at him to play as a winger & that's why he keeps calling him slow & can't dribble, & why he mentions Neto, but Szoboszlai isn't a winger, though he can play wide midfield, he'd be better playing where Willock attempted to play for us the other night.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If we have money in January to buy him why didnt we have money in September to buy him?

If we needed a creative player so badly and hes 20m why wasnt this done then and not maybe now when it's too ****ing late to get top 4.

There's 29 games left man pull yourself together.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If he did that's even worse. His original post says he's slow, doesn't dribble or create, yet there's a 2min twitter vid on the previous page which shows him creating chance after chance.

I think he thinks we might be looking at him to play as a winger & that's why he keeps calling him slow & can't dribble, & why he mentions Neto, but Szoboszlai isn't a winger, though he can play wide midfield, he'd be better playing where Willock attempted to play for us the other night.
Two mins of dribbling? Come on now you can make xhaka look amazing in 2 min video as well and that’s his bundesliga days. Imagine in Austrian football

Pyromaniac

Would it be accurate to compare him to Havertz? If he’s anywhere in that ballpark, talent wise, then this would be a steal.

I watched Havertz a lot in Germany. He is very similar to Özil, but more dangerous in front of the goal. He has great games against low- to mid-table teams, but never really showed up against big teams. He rarely demands the ball and is quite phlegmatic.

Szoboszlai strikes me as someone who demands the ball a lot more. The way he commanded the ball and struck it in the net for Hungary to qualify for the Euros was quite impressive. Also, he looked very good against Atletico and Bayern in the CL. Obviously you can't compare the Austrian to the German League, but for a quarter of Havertz's price, we should definitely try to sign him. He might turn out even better than Havertz.

Goonger

Two mins of dribbling? Come on now you can make xhaka look amazing in 2 min video as well and that’s his bundesliga days. Imagine in Austrian football

I was saying 2 mins of creating chances. You said he wasn't creative. That video is without his goals & actual assists. I don't know what proof you are looking for, or what you are indeed watching if you think he's left footed, slow & can't dribble, but YouTube videos & the stats that shows he had 18 assists last season & 9 already this season just tends to suggest to simple me that the lad is creative. Now you can question the level, but you can't say he's not creative, it's simple as that.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
He thought he wouldn't play much and damage his chances of playing for his country, plus they had CL football. Having seen how **** we are he may realise he'd be the first name on the team sheet.

Or that a relegation dogfight isnt a good environment to start in a new league and new country lol.

Goonger

He thought he wouldn't play much and damage his chances of playing for his country, plus they had CL football. Having seen how **** we are he may realise he'd be the first name on the team sheet.

Plus the fact that they'll likely be out of the Champions League in December, might not even drop into Europa League, so there's not that carrot keeping him there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Most teams will want young player and as talented as Szoboszlai his agent will play big part in this you can't force Szoboszlai to join a club he don't want to join because these clubs are twins.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
The player didn't want to leave in the summer for starters. :lol:

Szoboszlai to Milan was a thing back in the summer until the Ralf Rangnick deal collapsed.

On another note not directed at you there is so many people in this thread talking nonsense about Szoboszlai and have no idea who he is outside of YouTube compilations, its ok not to know and just state that instead of claiming he cant dribble/pass or the obvious 'farmers league' comments :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
His age 19 gives a lot of our fans hard on. We love super young players who are not ready and dream about how they will develop under us. I just see a guy who is physically very developed bullying Austrian farmers. But he looks slow, not a dribble or much of creator

It really is annoying how Arsenal fans act over young players, the dream has been crushed so many times but they still hope.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Danny Drinkwater - Skills/Goals/Assists - Welcome to Arsenal?

Posted by @ZRAFC Arsenal have now moved on with their plans to sign out of favor Chelsea midfielder Danny Drinkwater on loan with an obligation to buy, after Lampard blocked the exit of Jorginho, for whom Arteta had personally asked. [via @johncrossmirror]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom