• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EC: Arsenal vs Juventus | 02/08/08

illmatik

Established Member
Re: Emirates Cup: Arsenal v Juventus | 02-08-08 16:15

Lancelot said:
Just take a look at another thread v. Madrid, mate; someone has already posted the current standings.

Where is Johnny Drama, btw? How could that be a complete entourage without the gang's chef. :lol:

Lol I had to crop it to make the image a smaller size but there's still love for Drama :D

Anzac

Established Member

I'm not really fussed about pre-season results and don't take any notice unless you have a projected starting line-up operating. Primarily these games are all about match fitness & bonding for the squad, and about tactics & keeping the finger on the pulse for the management team - anything else is a bonus.

For the fans it's a chance to see the new strip, new players & to whet the appetitie for the upcoming season, and perhaps see some of our quality opposition in the CL.

For the club it's a chance to raise profile & revenue.

The reality is that the team today & tomorrow will bear little resemblance to the 18 or so that will regularly line up for the PL - we started with Ramsey & Wilshere & combinations across the park that may have only been together in training.

I'd much rather do this and lose 1-0 to Juve, than to win 10-2 to who?????

chachacallis

I was at the game yesterday and all i have to say is, Hoyte is so useless, Gibbs did a lot more in the hour he played comparing to what hoyte has done throughout his arsenal career. Hoyte is so damn lazy, he doesn't know the meaning of running back to defend. I thought Senderos, Djourou, Gibbs, Denilson, Vela and Diaby all did well. :lol:

kel varnsen

Established Member

diaby had a decent match, but he still needs to work on his positioning and anticipation. there were a few times he lunged into tackles, missing both the ball and the player, leaving lots of space open behind him.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom