• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah (Out: Pure Profit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ljonin

Unfortunately unmovable now due to his wage.

No team that he would improve will pay his wages. Enormous mistake to give him a new contract imo

El Realista

No team that he would improve will pay his wages. Enormous mistake to give him a new contract imo
To give him 100k... You tell him, you want to play here take 60k-70k ... You don't then we sell you. You don't go, then you don't play and good luck finding a good team at your age with a year without playing for more than 30k per month.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
To give him 100k... You tell him, you want to play here take 60k-70k ... You don't then we sell you. You don't go, then you don't play and good luck finding a good team at your age with a year without playing for more than 30k per month.

Yea, never happening in a million years.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If this is true then he needs to fire his agent. There are at least 18 players currently playing in the Championship who are earning £60k or more a week.
Not really he has refused to sign a new deal long time and will have 12 months left on his deal in the summer

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Not unmovable but his sale price will unfortunately be reduced to factor in his relatively high wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom